4* guilty*

The man stood under the shower with his eyes closed. how much he wanted not to think about the moment earlier but what he can do? it's Kim taehyung duh and his dick both of them never ignored their fevorite person and the person's body. kim jungkook has the body that taehyung's dick always gives him a standing ovation which he proud of.

it's been years that taehyung was neglecting his manhood. but after seeing the most beautiful sexiest view of his wife he couldn't control himself atleast not anymore.

slowly his hand slide down grabbing his cock pumping it slowly, a shaky breath and a growl left from his mouth remembering the beautiful yet sinful view.

how his wife was hiding both tits but not able to cover those soft melons fully which was peaking out of his small hand. those milky unmarked skins which was so inviting taehyung that he would held that pettity waist and fuck him then and there.

but he controlled. again he held himself from doing that. how much he wanted some affection from his wife but he would never do anything against his wife's consent. He made himself as a stone that can never melt. But if it's Kim jungkook then Kim taehyung will ready to melt in second.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

kook rushed to kitchen after wearing a outfit that what his hand touched first. a blush was spread on his cheeks making it red and him the walking tomato or strawberry whatever you would like to call.

he couldn't forget how he made himself embarassed infront of his husband. and.. and how his husband was looking at him with intense gaze. those dark orbs. he couldn't help but to curse himself. he was feeling so embarassed that he wanted to ran away. ran away where his husband wouldn't reach.

how he will face the man now. it's so embarassing. but, but it  would be lie if he say that he didn't feel butterfly dance again in his lower stomach. he did, he felt them again. but in this age he shouldn't feel like that way right. it's not appropriate.

with lots of questions, whines, embarassments he reached the kitchen but to his surprise yn was there making something. he frowned seeing the lady inside kitchen as it's often she steps in kitchen.

kook: noona?. " he said gaining the attention of his noona. who looked at him with a smile".

yn: oh, hey kook. good morning bun. " said before turning her attention towards the omlet which was on the pan".

kook: noona you, why you wake up this early. your health wasn't good right.

yn: I'm fine kook and look it's not early, it's half past seven. and you were also not here that's why I thought to prepare the breakfast today" her voice was calm that not to make her bunny brother to worry more".

kook: " finnally he realised the time, feeling guilty that for him his noona had to bother"...... sorry noona for me -

yn: sorry? " she glared at him",.... what do you mean by sorry kook. don't forget it's also my family as it's yours. you don't have to always work i has also the duty of daughter in law in this house. (this time she sounded little rude)

kook: i.. i didn't mean-

yn:(realising how she talk to kook)... kook look, we both had the same responsibility right so we should do it together. (she said before turning off the stove, and taking everything she made for breakfast on a tray she walked to the dinning table leaving a confused boy behind)

kook was dumbfounded. he blink twice before coming out of his daze. he pouted thinking he made his noona angry. it wasn't his intention though.

after a while everyone was there including the eldest Mrs Kim. the old women was whining to eat with her family that's why kook took her to the dinning room. everyone was waiting for someone. as still the CEO didn't arrive yet at dining table.