3 *embarassed*

he first checked the ingredients for confirmation which food will be suitable. then he nodded to himself, he placed vegetables on the table and started chopping with knife. As he remembered the talk with jimin.

" why jimin hyung was sounding little weird today",.... a pout formed on his lips as he couldn't find the answer. he shook his thoughts before concentrating on what he was doing.

after like one hour he placed every dishes he made on the table. he wiped some sweat on his forehead before walking towards his yn noona's room. he knocked on the door and she tells him to come in.

Kook : noona lunch is ready",....he sat beside her as she was still laying on the bed.

Yn:" i was going to come kook",.... she sighed before getting up.

Kook: you are still not feeling well noona, why don't you go to hospital huh",.....

Yn: " kook I'm ok, it's just my head feels little heavy nowadays",....

Kook: you know you can tell me right",.... kook placed his hand on her pressing it little. Consoling her that her little brother is still with her.

Yn: do.. don't know kook but I think taevin, he..he changed. he is not like before ",.....

Kook: " why do you think like that noona",.... he frowned as he asked her.

Yn: ko..kook..i....", she stuttered not knowing what to say to the younger.

kook held her both hands pressing in between his soft hands. he made her look at him as she was avoiding eye contact with him.

Kook:  you know you are my noona right (she nodded)... then tell me, why are you saying like this, why you think hyung changed",......

Yn: nowadays we faught a lot kook. even for some little reason. don't know why he always ended up with one topic ",..... one drop of water left from yn's eyes making the younger worried.

Kook: " and what's that topic",.... he asked sensing some unwanted fear in his chest.

Yn:  h..he always ended up saying we were not supposed to married. i think he is regretting marrying me kook. i...i never th.. thought ",....not waiting for second kook hugged the crying women. he felt hurt seeing his noona in this state.

Kook : why you feeling like this noona. he is a great man I know. i think something going wrong with him you should talk with him and clear all misunderstanding before it's went wrong okay",..... he said but deep inside he was so confused about the same matter. he also noticed some changes in the elder even sometimes he found the man staring at him but he always shrugged it off

Yn:  you are right kook. i should talk with him and clear our all misunderstandings but you don't worry ok",.... she broke the hug wiping her tears she smiled at him.

Kook:  how can I not worry about you. you are my noona right",.....

Yn: yeah yeah my little bun now let's go your noona is super hungry",..... she gets up and dragged kook making him giggle.

Kook:  slowly noona you are still not well",.....

Yn: " i will be fine after eating your handmade delicious food , there's something magic in your hands you know",...... she winked at him making him shook his head with a smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kook was in kitchen making dinner when he heard door bell sound. he rushed and opened the door. his husband walked inside with a no expression as usual but he can easily guess how the man is tired inside. his husband made his way to upstairs to their room.