02. luke castellan has really nice hair

CHAPTER TWO: luke castellan has really nice hair

It was D-Day. The cabin counsellors in charge of the blue team all woke up at five in the morning to continue discussing strategy at the Hermes' cabin.

"So Me and Brandi were thinking of making some changes to our formation." The dark haired daughter of Athena paused, taking a look at her fellow demigods. "I overheard Clarisse and Silena yesterday and they're already expecting us to put me and Eryx on the attack. I think we should try to switch Chris' group plus Theo on the attack as a false offense for the first part of the game, and once we make it past their defenses, Eryx and I along with Luke's group will aid in the attack going up from the middle of the formation while Annabeth and the Stoll twin's group will stay on guard as defense for most of the games unless it is needed for us to go up." The daughter of Poseidon explained.

"I have no problems with it. I think it's a great strategy." The onyx eyed son of Hermes stated as his box braided sister from Athena knowingly smirked at him. "Neither do I." Eryx agreed. "I'm fine with it." Almathea said, agreeing with the other two. "I mean, as long as I don't have to do much then count me in." Theo spoke with a lazy grin on his face, earning an eye roll from Almathea.

"It's decided then, this will be our formation for today. Also, Eryx and I plus Chris' group including Theo, Knowing that Clarisse and Sherman are most likely on the offense, It is our job to stall them. Annabeth and the Stoll's group will take care of any of those who go too near the flag. Luke, your group is in charge of trying to hold back the forces of the red team without Annabeth or Connor and Travis dealing with them. Theo, I'm entrusting you to break free from Chris' group if they don't need further help later on. I need you to join Eryx & I and Luke's group when we join the offense." The blonde daughter of Poseidon added.

"Any questions?" Brandi asked the group. To which they all shook their heads, signalling that there was nothing else to be up for questioning.

"Good. Let's meet again at eight for breakfast. Before meeting later, discuss the changes of strategy with your respective cabins." Annabeth reminded the group, all of them nodding their heads in acknowledgement as they all head to their respective cabins once again.