The End of Season 1

And that's a wrap for Season 1 of Shadowhunters. Thank you so much to those who have stuck by this book and messy storyline all the way through to the end. This was honestly something that I wanted to write for fun, and I didn't take myself so seriously at first, which is honestly the reason why this story is somewhat all over the place.

The story was such a joy to write, and I loved coming up with Leona's storyline and her relationships with these characters.

While writing this and becoming more serious about the story I was trying to portray, I realized that Leona is a character who is throughout the beginning of the story, mourning the loss of someone that she loved deeply.

One of the main reasons that I've decided to go back and edit these chapters is because I wanted to write more flashbacks of Leona's past with Michael. After all, their romance and his character are a big deal for Leona's storyline and the type of person she is. I wanted to be able to show the type of relationship they had through flashbacks and show readers the connection they had.

But overall, I'm finally done writing Season 1 of Shadowhunters and Season 2 will be coming soon. Once again thank you so much to those who have been reading, commenting, and voting on each of the chapters that I've written.

As I said before I was writing this for fun but it means a whole lot that people were willing to read what I was writing and I cannot wait to show more.

Although this is something that started as a joke and for fun, it is something that I want to polish off well so once again I ask for your understanding.

Thank you so much and I will see you in season 2.

Updated - SEASON 2 IS COMING VERY SOON !