3 • Telling about her

Start from the beginning

'Why does he have to come everywhere I go? It'll either be his memories or himself, who always interferes in my happiness.'

"Hriti, is it really fine?" Abhishpa asked as she noticed her condition. The brave lioness that weakens hearing his name .

But still, she turned to her with a casual smile and said, "Yeah, it's okay. I'll try to avoid him-"

Abhishpa cut her off, "You know I'm not talking about him. I want to know if it's fine for you. For your heart."

Hriti removed her gaze from Abhishpa's eyes and shook her head sideways, "I don't know, Abhi." She lowered her head and engulfed herself within her thoughts. "I tried hard but I couldn't. He exists in every special memory of my life." She sniffed to prevent her tears from falling. She looked at her best friend with weakness in her eyes and smiled, "He had planned everything so well, right?"

Abhishpa kept gazing at her with innocent eyes and parted her rims to comfort her, "It was planned by the immortal, Hriti. You guys weren't meant to be." She held her hand and continued while forming a playful smirk on her beautiful feminine face, "Tell me the truth now, Hriti. Was Anirudh really asking you for your contact?" She said while changing the topic with the thought, 'If Madhav could weaken her, then Anirudh would be able to light her up, again.'

Aadhriti gazed at her with a fake confusion and shrugged, only to receive a 'tell na' expression from her best friend.

She blinked her as twice to hold herself from smiling but couldn't.

'I knew this was coming. I could never white lie to her face. EVER.'

"I think you already found out, Abhi." Hriti said with a small smile, she failed to prevent from appearing in her lips. Its true that she was offended at first, but she, however, liked it. She realised that, it was needed at that time. She needed someone to lift her mind from Madhav.

Abhishpa scooted closer and looked into her honey brown eyes with full interest. "Accept karle, Hriti. Life set ho jayegi teri. He is perfect from every side." She respired in between and continued with the same interest, "Ek toh unka family background accha hai, he has a powerful job, dikhne mein bhi acche hai aur manners bhi first class hai, upar se royal. Aur kya chahiye tujhe?"

Aadhriti brust out in laughter after hearing to Abhishpa's unwritten biography of Anirudh Chauhan.

Abhishpa frowned being confused, "What happened? Yeh sab kam hai tere liye?"

"Kya tu mental hospital he bhagi hui pateint hai? Itna kuch bol diya palak jhapak te hi. Ya phir tune unke baare mein PhD kar rakhi hai?" She said with a broken laughing language.

"Don't talk to me if you don't accept him."

She tried to control her laughter and blew out, "Toh hum unhe shaadi ke liye 'haan' kar de?"

Both Abhishpa and Soham looked at her with what-did-you-just-say expression. Soham rolled his eyes and focused back on his work as he was unwanted in their conversation. The poor soul felt avoided but couldn't help, cause they met after years. His mind was filled with various questions but ignored them as they were 'none-of-his-business' as per Aadhriti's opinion.

"What do you mean 'shaadi ke liye haan kar de' ?"

The tall gates opened for the black Mercedes to enter the huge palace. The guards greeted Anirudh and Abhishek, and continued their work.

The palace's front yard was shining brightly due to the reflection of sunlight from the colourful flowers, smiling to the pink-blue sky.