Adonis took the moment to finally realize that her bestfriend was finally home after so many years, and it wasn't an illusion. She would have thought Amazi would forget about her but that was no where near true.

In Amazi head, he would never forget about her.

7 years later they finally reunited and are now working on building their bond back up, as Amazi would say, however Adonis felt like their bond was already still there even if they haven't saw each other for years.

Adonis snapped out her thoughts, pulling herself out the california king size bed and made her way into her connected bathroom.

She grabbed her toothbrush, wetting it and placing toothpaste onto it, brushing her teeth in the process.

Once she was done brushing her teeth she went into her closet that was inside the bathroom, grabbing her outfit of the day which consisted of white jeans, grey bape jacket and fire red 9s.

Adonis then walked back out the closet, back into the bathroom and proceeded for her shower.

After about 35-45 minutes later she was finally done with her shower. She lotion up and put deodorant on then her clothes.

Amazi woke up not too long after she got dressed and prepared for his day.

_______

2:00PM

"Why is Amazi so quiet? Do he not talk? Is he mute?" Amara showered the group with multiple questions, only about Amazi.

Adonis and Amazi sat on the long L shaped couch with the rest of the friend group, at the hangout/chill spot; Tekari's crib.

Everyone was doing their own thing to kill time before going to the infamous yearly annual block party.

Where all the fonk be @...

Amazi didn't even pay her attention so he wondered why she was speaking on him, quite disrespectfully.

He thought it was rude of her to ask those types of questions, especially since he doesn't acknowledge her. Amazi felt like he had to put an end to that soon.

"girl leave him alone, ain't nobody asking you questions on why yo pussy hot and steaming out the uterus" Tekari spoke up, highly irritated at the girl antics. He didn't see why she was even apart of the friend group, being that she was the most disliked by most.

"Don't be like that I was just curious" Amara sucked her teeth as she rolled her eyes at Tekari's comment. She felt like if they all were friends he could at least speak.

silly her, no one fucks with you give up

"Curiosity will get the best of you" he replied in a smartly manner, making the whole group but Junei erupt into laughter. "Yall not finna get on my girl like that" she took up for her.

"Don't start that dick sucking Junei, she curious about a muthafucka who don't acknowledge her. Look at how dumb she look. Now she in her feelings cause she got told" Tekari continued to clown her, making Amazi shake his head at their antics.

He never understood why either?

He's quiet and so what?