Chapter 12: Destroying him

Start from the beginning

●●●●●

I arrive at work, and my assistant reads out my schedule just as I am about to work but my sister comes in and smirks, making herself comfortable on my couch.

"Hey, big brother long time know seen, so what is this I hear about you and Rhea being in a relationship?" she asks, being nosy

"Fucking Brandon" I mutter

"So you and Rhea?" she asks lifting her eyebrows.

I explained to her how Rhea and I became boyfriend and girlfriend and how utterly crazy I am about her.

"Wow so my brother is really in love," she says speaking to herself like she is in shock.

"Mhm," I hum missing her already

"I am happy for you Antonio she is a great girl and you are a great man you deserve it," she says looking at me with tears dropping down from her face.

This is the thing about Erica she is always an emotional wreck

"Stop being dramatic she is just my girlfriend, not my wife yet," I say and Erica smirks.

"I am so glad she is my wedding planner and is the reason for the happiness my brother deserves," Erica gushes.

"Yeah she's great," I say missing her already

"Well hurry up put a ring on that finger," Erica says, "Oh don't forget to put some babies into her so I can be an aunt"

"Geez relax we just became boyfriend and girlfriend now maybe in the future," I say

"I'm Just really happy for you bro," she says and quickly hugs me.

"I know," I say

●●●●●

My assistant comes in telling me the time has come and I smirk I have been waiting for this day for a well.

I go inside the conference room just to see businessmen, and that's when I see that Cazzo Ares Walker is sitting chatting with other businessmen.

"I called this meeting about shareholders of the current top businessmen in the world," I say.

We discussed for a half hour later all business related. I am not even focusing as I'm too busy glaring at that cazzo.

"So who's businessmen shareholders do you want to buy from?" Mr Kali asks me.

I look at him and smirk," Ares Walker," I say, staring Ares dead in the eye.

"Fuck no," Ares snaps and I smirk

"I don't remember asking," I say looking at him

"They are my shareholders you can't just fucking steal them from me," he says.

I laugh, "You are so cute Ares considering you have been long in the business industry I thought you knew how business works," I say as he glares at me.

"You won't get my shareholders they are loyal to me," he says relaxing for a bit.

I chuckle getting up, "You see the thing about business is the one that has more money always ends up winning as that's where power comes in, and considering your business has not been doing well I take it you have no power," I say walking around him and I see his body tenses.

"You don't know shit," he says and I smirk.

"Oh, but I do," I say and see he clenches his jaw.

"Mr Kali, what is he talking about?" Ares says.

"I believe he made himself very clear on what he wants and considering he is a top businessman and has more money and lots more shareholders he can easily get your shareholders," Mr Kali says and I smirk

"Okay everyone out I got to speak the remaining professional and personal business with Mr. Walker here," I say and everyone nods and I see Brandon smirking at me.

"If I was you Ares man I would not fuck with Antonio," Brandon says chuckling and leaving the room.

"Why the fuck are you doing this?" Ares asks me

"Because I can I don't need to give you an explanation," I say and I see the stressed expression on his face

"I believe you have your father inlaw as a shareholder," I say

"Soon to be ex-father inlaw and yes we are shareholders," he says.

"Well, I believe a source tells me you did not want to lose your father inlaw as a shareholder as he invests good money in your business," I say, and he looks at me mad.

"Where the fuck are you getting this information from?" he asks looking in a panic

"Just answer my question," I say.

"Yes," he says, giving in, and I smirk

"You must have given something up to keep that shareholder, right ?" I ask and see his whole body tense.

"That is fucking not your business," he says looking angry.

"Shut up and answer me," I say getting annoyed.

"Yes," he says and I chuckle

"Oh well be prepared to lose more shareholders and deals from now on," I say opening the door and indicating to get out.

Ares is about to speak but I lift my hand as my Colomba messages me.

Colomba: I miss you, my stalker.

Me: I miss you too my Colomba.

I look up and see this fucker still here.

"What are you doing still here?" I ask getting irritated

"Just tell me why are you going this ?" he asks.

I chuckle," Just remember this, what goes around comes around," I say

How was this chapter?

Love Antonio ❤️

Please 🙏 do vote and comment 💕