Naina (frowned) : "Mujhe kya pata tha, bolega nahi toh mujhe kya kaise pata chalega".

Viren : "Tum se sabh hi dar jaate hain (chuckled), tumhare saare dost bhi".

Naina looked to the right and laughed.

Viren : "Mujhe lagta tha ki tum akeli hi rehna chaati ho, tum akele khana khaati thi aur apna work bhi akele karti thi. Jab Colonel nae tumhe meri team mae rakha toh baki team members uncomfortable the".

Naina : "Mujhe pata tha ki woh kya feel kar rahe the aur tumhe bhej dete the mere se paas kaam karvane kae liye".

Viren : "Tum mujhe nahi daanti thi (smiled), kya karu main hu itna pyaara".

Naina (smiled and looked at him) : "Tum bahut responsible the aur mujhe ek team member samajhte na ki ek ladki" (Viren raised his eyebrow). "I mean you treated me with respect as a military officer rather than just a female officer. Jab bhi main tumhe dekhti toh ek dard dikhta tha tumhari aakho mae...."

Viren (sadly) : "Jo tumhari aakho mae bhi tha, kisi apne ko khone ka".

Naina looked in front and said "Humara dard ek jaisa hi tha. Maine Naveen Bhaiya ko khoya tha aur tumne Suhan ko".

Viren : "Jab woh hum sabko chorh kar chali gayi thi (closed eyes to control tears) us bomb blast main jee hi nahi paa raha tha. Kitna mana kiya tha ki Ghar se mat jaa par woh sunti hi nahi thi. (opened eyes) Maine army isliye join kari thi kabhi kisi aur kae saath aisa na ho".

Naina (looked towards Viren) : "Hum kuch bhi soch le par hota wahi hain jo hona hain".

Viren nodded to her and thought she is right. If he has not lost Suhan in the bomb blast then wouldn't have joined army and met Naina. She has become an important part of his life and don't want to loose her. But feels that she is behaving very differently since she has seen her mentor. Did she meet him earlier as was not looking surprised. He felt something has changed and wanted to confirm but decided to ask later as this is not right time.

Naina was feeling restless from sometime for Rajveer and wanted to call Doctor Shalini to know what her father had said to him, if he is fine or not. She realised calling her is not right as she is with Viren now and has no right to Rajveer Sir. He has left her alone all these years, if she was important to him then... But all this does not matter. She decides to message Alekh later to ask about him but now have to ask Viren as why he was behaving weird earlier, is something bothering him.

Naina : " Tum woh....."

She was not able to say anything more as her phone rang. Viren got angry as the phone ring disturbed them. Naina just replied "aa rahi hu" and end the call.

Naina : "Maa Baba nae bulaya hain, ghar jaana hain".

Viren (frustratingly) : "Abhi kaise Ghar jaa sakti ho tum,hum toh baat kar rahe the. Tum...kya Nanital jaa rahi ho?".

Naina (smiled) : "Hum yahi wale Ghar mae jaa rahe hain, jo uncle nae diya hain kuch dino kae liye. Nainital kal jaayenge. (Viren was looking at her sadly) Jaane se pehle tumse mil kae jaungi".

Viren (smiled) : "Main tumhe aise jaane bhi nahi dunga bina mujhse mile".

Naina : "Chale abhi, maa baba wait kar rahe hain".

They went downstairs to join the rest. Naina and her parents left after greeting others. They met Naina's friends outside and went to the house in which they were staying. Alekh and the rest were in Huda's car when Yudi informed them that Doctor Shalini has replied that Rajveer Sir is fine and sent message to Naina who was in another car with her parents.

They all reached the house and Naina went after her father to ask him about his conversation with Rajveer Sir. All her friends went to Alekh and Yudi's room as thought Ahuluwaliyas may need privacy.