𝟏𝟗

" Are you sure, hyung? " Jungkook asks, coolly letting his eyes skim over the casino

" Are you sure, hyung? " Jungkook asks, coolly letting his eyes skim over the casino. Though they had initially planned to sit out this event, they also got a tip of one of their own being a rat.

And it wasn't something small, apparently.

Hoseok was on the computers in the limo parked in the parking lot, Yoongi was across the room nodding at him, confirming his words.

There was Jin, playing cards at one of the tables.

And then, Y/n was here with Kangho.

It had been hard to squash his urges and kill that man right then and there, and look away. It was so agitating how he still seemed to have a grip on her.

Jungkook hates the way it hurts all of them to see her being such a stranger when she should be with them, and not the man who has hurt her so much in the past.

He brushes off his thoughts, shifting his focus on every other person, trying to recognize who is working under Bangtan and betraying them.

" Wow. " He scoffed to himself, " I see him. It's Woo Chan. "

" That was quick. " He heard Hoseok in the ear-piece and chuckled, " I'll take care of him. "

" Mhm...be careful, JK. I'll get Jin hyung and we'll wait in the car. "

He nods at Yoongi, making his way towards the man who was supposed to handle one of their legal companies but was actually stealing from them.

" Woo Chan? I didn't know you'd be here. " He smiled, taking one of the glasses of whiskey, the CEO looked at him with a smile, " Just came here with a friend, JK-ssi. What about you? "

" Oh, you must have seen me with Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung. " He smiled charmingly, " They're waiting outside for us. "

" Why....me? " Woo Chan chuckled nervously, " I don't recall having any sort of prior appointments with
RM-ssi. "

" Ah, no. Hyung just wants to treat you a fancy dinner since you take care of the company so well. "

He stood up, " Come on. " and leaving no space for argument for the man, he made his way towards the hallway to the back exit, cracking his neck.

---

" Appa, I'll go to the washroom. " La El  mumbles, slipping away from the group of three men and four women, making her way towards the hallway that led to bathroom.

She hated attending these events, because one she didn't like them and two, she saw Bangtan here again. She was already so confused, anxious and shaken up, her body exhausted by having so many flashes in her sleep and wake all the same.

But she sees them again, Jungkook leading a man out from the back exit, and curse her curiosity she's following them sneakily.

She presses herself against the door once they're out, peeking to see Jungkook leisurely leaning against the wall while Woo Chan looks around anxiously, his body language giving away the fact that he was scared and he made a mistake.