𝟏𝟎

" La El-ah! "

" La El-ah! "

La El groans, curling up against the cold ground as she felt a kick in her stomach, the man who was about to strangle her is suddenly falling to the ground with a thud, blood seeping out of the hole in his head.

She was stupid...

Wanting to test him.

Wanting to see what he would do if she got hurt. She was stupid to even consider something like this. Why does she even want to make sure of something like this?

" What the fuck do you think you're doing here?! " Jimin's angry voice reaches her ears as she's being pulled up. She frowns, blinking the blurry vision away.

" Why the fuck are you here? "

Though she feels bad, she's the one who has called him, but she's lying. She feels even more guilty as she sees the concern etched on his face as he picks her up, taking shelter behind the wall as gunshots still ring around.

Honestly, she hadn't considered the possibility of some other gang attacking the person who desperately wants to meet her and she had stupidly called Jimin and involved him into this mess.

Ignoring her question, he seems to accessing her for any severe injuries, which she has none. Probably a bruised rib and a split lip.

" I don't understand! " Jimin sits her up, " Why the fuck are you here alone?! You could've gotten killed, you dumbass! "

She gasps, offended, " Who are calling a dumbass?! I came here for a reason, you don't need to fucking know! "

Jimin shakes his head, ducking with a flinch as a bullet whizzes past him, moving away just in time before he's shot. " Fuck, let's get out of here first. "

La El cringes as he picks her up again,
" I can walk! " Jimin yelps as she jumps out of his grip, stumbling slightly but managing to balance, " Do you have to be stubborn right now?! "

" Yes...."

" Aish, hurry up now! "

The two duck, moving past the various trucks as they tried not to get shot, " Who are they anyway? " Jimin pants as they stop, hide behind a bigger truck, glancing at the girl in worry.

" Are you okay? "

" I wouldn't know. I kept getting notes so I came to see who was so desperate to meet me—"

" You're definitely a dumbass—"

" And I'm just fine. " She snapped, squinting her eyes with a huff. " I had my reasons. " I just wanted to test you...but she wouldn't say that now, would she?

" La El-ah, do you realize how dangerous this is? " he frowns, confused, " You do, don't you? Yet you still came here without anyone—"

" Park Jimin. Let's not do this. "