𝟏𝟕

Namjoon nods, staring blankly into nothingness, Jin motions him to follow," Jiminie and Kook are almost here

" Jiminie and Kook are almost here. Let's have dinner. "

The two shuffle out, Jin didn't like how quiet Namjoon was but he let he younger sort his thoughts, taking a seat on one of the chairs.

" They're here! " Taehyung skipped towards the pair, throwing his arm around Jimin who smiles, " Hi. "

" Hi, Jimin-ah. Jin hyung and Hobi hyung made dinner. Eat and then you should rest. "

Jimin groans as he sits on the one of the chairs, " I've been resting for a whole week. "

" That's not enough for a bullet wound to heal. " Namjoon mumbles softly, " Eat, and rest. Another week. "

" Don't we have any missions?! " Jimin whines, pouting but also taking Namjoon off guard as he ate, oblivious.

" You want to go on missions? "

" I mean yeah since you consider me a part of the group. Should I not be worrying about that?! " He smiles at Namjoon, eyes disappearing into crescents, " You do a lot, hyung. "

Yoongi chuckles softly at Namjoon's red face, " that's nice. But you're still resting. " He smirked lazily, " You can join us when you're well enough. Jungkookie and I are handling everything right now. There's nothing much to do. "

Jimin huffs, nodding and resuming to eat. Jin ducks his head, smiling to himself. He could tell why Namjoon was surprised.

Because he hadn't expected Jimin to join them in missions or include himself in Bangtan's business again like this.

It was nice to see him slowly getting out of his shell, he sighs softly, his shoulders sagged in relief. Everything was going well with his group at least, a little bit.

He felt immense burden of being such an irresponsible hyung to them, it hurt to even think of how he had just left them to fend for themselves, hurt by themselves when he could've comforted them.

Yoongi's words still rung around in his head, it was all too much at times, he just wanted to run away, but then he can practically see their faces in front of his eyes, Y/n's big smile haunting him.

How can he leave without feeling content with himself?

He stared at the food, frowning. He had no appetite, he sighs softly. His phone rung and he took that as an escape, standing up and excusing himself.

The rest watch him as he does, knowing very well he won't come back to finish the food he hasn't taken two bites of.

" I'll take it to his room. " Jungkook reassures them, smiling. Trusting the youngest, they start eating and soon enough, everyone scatters around.

Jimin is forcefully led to his room by Taehyung and Hoseok, both pampering him with plenty of worry and care as they help him lay down and go as far as to cover him in blankets which makes him laugh.