𝟏𝟔

" Ouch! " La El cringes, setting the album down and looking at the pin that's on the ground

" Ouch! " La El cringes, setting the album down and looking at the pin that's on the ground. Frowning, she crouched to pluck it out of the carpet, only to have it stuck there.

Huffing, she rolled the carpet aside and stares blankly at the small compartment instead.

" What the..."

Grabbing the edge of it, she pulled the wooden tile off and sees a bunch of guns and documents. It must be her father's secret stash, to be hidden here like this...

She grabs the golden colored gun, her eyes flashing for a second. Why does it feel like she had seen it before? She examines it closely, she has never seen this in her father's hand before though?

It seemed customized.

The little "y/n" engraved at the barrel snatches her breath away and she's trying not to overthink too much as she holds it, the weight of it suddenly twice its size.

" it can't be..."

But it had to be, she knew. What else did she need to know? Why was she being so scared to face the truth? Her father lied to her. That was it, she just had to admit it to herself.

She shakily grabs the documents, coughing slightly at the dust that has been collected on top of it.

She jumps as she hears footsteps, and she's rushing to throw all the things back inside, quickly closing the tile and pulling the carpet, only to see a photograph.

Sucking in a sharp breath, she snatched it and pushed it in her pocket, shooting up as the door opened.

" Appa! " She beamed, not giving her father time to process she was in his room. " I was looking for you! Lunch is ready! "

" Oh! " the man only says, nodding. " I will be down in a minute. How many times do I tell not to come in my room, La El? "

" Sorry. " She smiles sheepishly, " I'll set the table. "

She skipped out, her smile faltering as she reached the stairs.

Hiding in a corner of the kitchen, while maids work around, she pulled out the photograph, a lump forming in her throat as she realised it was a picture of Y/n and Jimin again but there was also Jin in the background.

It was a picture clicked in broad daylight, they seemed to be heading towards a car looking anxious, La El wonders what was going on then.

She looks around, the maids also made her curious. She can remember them for as long as she can think for.

She put the picture back in her pocket, her eyes round. " Lily! " She beamed, skipping towards the older woman,
" What are we having for dinner? "

The maid smiled at her, patting her head. " Your favorite, of course. "