𝟏𝟏

Jin clicks his tongue, " Why don't you try again? " he raised an eyebrow, taking a sip of his drink as he stared blankly at the woman

Though he had refused to step into this club, he was forced to do so by Namjoon, as there was a meeting he needed to attend. The past few weeks, Kim Seokjin had been MIA, barely appearing to the events and meetings....

Jin knew he could ruin the power they have over other gangs if he doesn't show up, so he had pulled his shit together.

But of all places, it had to be the club
Y/- La El worked at. He ignored her though, he ignored when her dancing figured neared their table, he ignored her when he felt the gust of her perfume that invaded his senses and he ignored her when he felt the faint brush of her fingertips against his blazer.

Clenching his fists, digging his nails in his palm, he kept his face blank and pretended she wasn't affecting him so fucking bad. He follows her with his gaze as she disappeared backstage.

"...but I doubt it will be much profit. What do you say, Seokjin-ssi? "

He blinked softly, staring blankly at the woman in front of him, " I refuse. It's either 75 percent or none. "

" You have to realise this, Jin. " She opts to reach out, taking a hold of his hand,
" 75 percent makes too much of a loss for my organization. "

" We are providing protection as well as basic needs to your organization. On top of that, the children in your orphanage get allowances from us. 75 percent of land isn't too much. "

The woman purses her lips, giving his hand a squeeze. The only reason Jin hasn't smacked her hand away is because he can sense La El's gaze on him.

Deep down, he wants to push the woman's hand away, wanting to show her that it probably all looks wrong. But why would he? He still has that confusing feeling, the petty yet very angry at the world kind of feeling....

He raised his hand, brushing hers off with a shake of his head.

" I'll give you two days to think. Reach out to RM once you think of your answer. " He stood up, slamming a few bills on the table. " But let me warn you, be careful of your answer, and where your hands reach. "

The woman looks around anxiously, nodding with a small apology before she gets up and practically runs away.

Jin holds back an eyeroll, turning around to leave only to get knocked into by a waiter. He sucks in a sharp breath, trying not to let his agitation flow out and looking at the terrified man.

Jin hates that his shiny boot from now soaks in whiskey and something else.

" S-Sir, I apologize! I didn't see where I was going! I-I am so sorry-"

He sighs heavily, if it weren't for La El standing there, he would've probably put a hole in this waiter's head but what was with his confusing emotions?