PART _ 1

SUM pov

I had just finished my breakfast when the sound of a horn started coming from outside.

Ohhhhhh ho, when will this boy leave me?,............... I murmured in my mouth.

I quickly took my college bag with the book in it, took the phone from the charger and came out of the house.

Fahmaan was continuously blowing the horn.

Bas kro........
How many times have I told you I can go to college by myself?...............I said angrily coming towards him.

And what is this, why do you blow your horn so much every day? I am not a fool.
I can hear perfectly....................I said angrily

Fahmaan was just smiling.

Why are you smiling so much now?……….I said that sitting in the car.

FAH POV

I love your anger so much. I love you............................I said kissing her cheek.

I hate you ohhhh. Yrrr, you made my cheeks wet. Don't kiss me, I'm not your girl friend.,.................Sumbul said while cleaning her cheeks.

I know you are not my girlfriend but you are my best friend......................I said while kissing her other cheek.

Uuugggggggggg just stop.. Fahmaan Otherwise I will tell your time pass girl friend that you will kiss me. Then she will kiss you forcefully, you want her to kiss you. ...................Sumbul said while pulling my hair.

Noooooooo..............you don't do this.  Okk. Otherwise I would have kept you at my home...................I said while starting the car.

I will not tell her ok, hurry up now, we are getting late.......................sum said

Shum was looking out of the car window and I looked at her with my squinty eyes.

You are not my best friend or girlfriend but you are someone who I don't even know.................... I murmured in my mouth

Kya kaha tumne................... She said with confuse face

Kush nhi tumhe jyada sunayi Dene lagga hai...................... I said

Then we traveled the whole way with silence.

Then both of us go to college and attend our classes.

**************************************

Sumbul is from Delhi and Fahmaan is from Mumbai.

Sumbul' life

Sumbul has come to Mumbai from Delhi to study college and pursue her career. She is a very sweet, naughty and cheerful girl.

In her family he is her father and younger brother.And a childhood friend. Both of them live in Delhi and her family is very supportive.Her father does not stop her from doing anything and he is an open hearted person.