" Never"

He shouted without waiting for a second and got up from the floor, adjusting his coat, fury made his heart burnt and he wanted to take it out on someone to calm himself down.

" You didn't do good Mr. Jeon"

He gritted, and was about to walk out when jungkook stopped him by his ultimating spell.

" Apologize to my assistant first, Mr. Hwan"

Jungkook did not bother to look  at him, while his assistant was feeling like she got heaven, no one ever stood for her like this.

" Not even my dead body "

Daehyun jerked his coat walking out but guards of jungkook halted him which took his anger to another level.

" Ask for apologies, then only you are going out"

One of the head guard uttered, standing in straight posture, they don't tolerate such kind of behavior in their office, whether it is internal or external, rules were same for everyone.

This was so embarrassing for Daehyun, how could he say sorry to a woman, who is weaker than him, who can't even reach his level.

He just closed his eyes as he know jungkook was powerful than him and to survive in the korea, he can't afford to be his rival.

His got out of his trance hearing a notifications sound of his phone and saw a message from his security man  , informing something really important. He needs to leave right away, he can't waste time so he decided to wrap it up and head for home to serve this consequences to his slave aka wife.

" I apologize "

He finally said, with his fisted palm and closed eyes as he can't see himself in such vulnerable situation, asking for apologies from a woman .

" I hope you learned a lesson today"

Jungkook smirked, sitting back on his seat while his assistant was totally drowned in the ocean of affection for the man sitting there, taking stand for her.

" You are being mean Mr. Jeon, don't forget who i am , it won't end well for you. "

He threatened and walked out of the meeting room as now another urgent work appear and his presence was necessary to keep the matter in track.

He drove back to his home as fast as he could and barged into , unlocking the main door as if he was on a raid. His mind was full of rage because of what happened in office and he want to smash every fucking thing.

First he lost the deal second got humiliation and most provoking was, asking for apologies from a woman.

He opened the door of the store room with a kick only to find it was empty, he was more furious now, his stress relieving person was not there.

" Where are you, slut? "

He shouted at the top of his lungs as he was checking every door of the room on the corridor but she was no where to be found.

But the notifications he got, says that she reached the home after leaving it without his permission.

He ran downstairs towards the kitchen and there she was standing with her dirty, torn clothing which were his remnant fabrics which can't even be used for mopping purpose.

He stomped towards her with his clenching jaw and slapped her hard, her cheek bone went numb for a minute and after that they started to burn like a flame.

" Where did you go without my permission? "

He asked but to his surprise, she neither fall nor cried for the slap she faced, she didn't begged him to handle her gently as he never did.

More fury reignited in his heart watching her standing there blank. He was about to kick her on chest but she spoke making him halt on his action.

" I went to buy you some snacks for you, nothing left now "

He frowned his eye brows and walked closer to her, grabbing her jaw, and smacked her back of head on the wall but no reaction as if her life ended already and she was just a walking corpse .

" How do you get money? Did you steal it, whore?  A woman like you who never saw this much money can do anything for it"

He crushed her jaw, and grabbed the grater from the slab, stabbing the sharp part on her arm and slid it down mercilessly, resulting in her skin peeling and started to bleed harshly.

" You kept them on the table before leaving "

Not affected by the pain and bane she was standing like a feelingless  and senseless person, no violence can hurt her today, she was died with her child.

" Cook the lunch, and come to my room, this tongue of yours need some manners to learn. "

He smacked her head one more time as she felt liquid on her head but what can hurt a dead person ?. Pain in her heart and mind was so much that these things feels nothing to her.

He turned back to leave but his legs stumbled and body jerked feeling the stinging pain on his neck, he turned back to look with his scrunched eyes  only to witness the most unexpected scene going on.

There, she was standing blankly, with her straight face and hands holding a injection , whose needle was deeply stabbed into his neck.

Author note:

New update fir my people.

Please vote and support.

Take care, buddies. ❤