Sarah- Chapter 8

I just want to say EVERYTHING in this is made up istg please dont come at me. its all pretend i dont think ab romanticising ppl.

--------------------

I sit there, my leg bouncing up and down. Not only is Sabrina gone, but so is Angela and now I'm with these two others from the group. Once in a while one will look up from the computer to ask the other a question or to discuss whatnot for the project. Though, none of it concerns me, I sigh, look around the room. This is boring as shit, I bring my left arm up. 10:46, first period is almost over, and they haven't gotten back from the nurses office. Why? The nurse should've said that Angela was fine and they'd have been on their merry fucking way. I told Angela to go to the nurses office just so we could have a moment together.

I glance at the door again, no sign of anyone coming. Does Angela really have a fever? I groan, now I'm actually worried about her. That's when a voice from my right pulls me out of  my thoughts.

"Can you stop shaking the table?" She asks bluntly. "And keep the moaning and groaning to yourself." She mutters, and quickly goes back to typing on her computer.

I quickly stop shaking my leg and clear my throat after a moment. "So...What's our project about?" I try to make small talk.

"I'm writing a story on Cinderella." She says without looking up from her laptop.

"Cool." I try to find anything else to talk about to not go back to nothing to do. "Elise...Thoughts?"

"Why would I have any thoughts on her specifically?" She throws me a sideways glance.

"You keep looking at her, and she keeps looking at you."

"We just talk." She shrugs with the most bland expression.

My eyebrows furrow, Tina may be weird, but she's not this weird. I decide to dismiss it, doesn't affect me, so why should I care. That's when the bell signalling first period over. I pick up my bag, re-grouping with my friends.

"Heyy." Nina greets.

Chloe looks around. "Where's Angela?"

"Nurses office, she had a fever." I respond.

"Oh, is she ok?" Sarang questions.

"Yea." I pause "Atleast I think she is."

She chuckles at me, then starts heading out the door to leave to second period. The rest of the group follow closely behind, talking about whatever on the way. Second period is science, and I hope so much that we're having a prac. It's so much more fun, and I'm sure it'll take my mind off of certain people.

I exhale, damn, I really needed some rest. No thanks to a certain person. I feel a small nudge from my side, I look down. 

"You ok?" Nina gives me a comforting smile.

"Yea." I rub my neck. "Just, a lot of things on my mind."