Chapter 12

10 minutes later the two in the main rink were done fighting, and big footsteps could be heard entering the stage. The man who had won was getting ready to rumble, and seemed overly confident. They needed to act quickly or else they might not get another chance.
"Beau, I need you to do what we talked about now." The villain said, the hero nodded, activating her ability and rising up above to the roof. She drifted over, placing herself just above the guy who was still wiping blood off his face. And switched gravity back on, causing beau to fall on top of the poor man, knocking him out. But just in case, Yelena went and tapped his head through the fence, activating her ability before people noticed something off.
With a snap of the villain's fingers every single person in that club fell to the ground, fast asleep for at least an hour. The man in the suit approached the rink, seemingly confused when he saw the slumber party going on.

"Hi there, I've heard a lot about you!" The hero cheered, putting on a fake smile. The man stayed silent, "Alright not much of a talker, well I'll tell you this much. I am going to give you the count of 5 to surrender yourself now." Beau dropped the smile, staring him dead in the eye. Her mind flashed back to Tallula's lifeless body,
The man laughed, "Really? Or what." He glared, approaching the hero. Beau stood her ground,
"1... 2... 3... 4... 5..." The hero clapped her hands together, "Well sir that would be 5 seconds."
"Wow you can count."He said plainly, Beau glared up at him. He had to be over 6ft, and he definitely lived up to his name 'man in the suit'.
Beau threw a ball of fire towards him, to which he dodged effortlessly and continued walking towards her. One after the other, Beau tried all the tricks she had won battles with before, but nothing worked. The man strutted up to her and punched her in the gut, sending her flying against the cage wall.
"BEAU!" Yelena screamed, catching the attention of the man. He slowly turned his head,
"Yelena, it's so nice to see you." He whispered, his expression changed to an evil smirk.
"Wish I could say the same." The villain replied, Beau stumbled up, coughing blood. The man clicked his tongue,

"Oh yelena, you thought you could kill me with a pathetic creature such as this?" He spoke condescendingly, walking towards the hero and grabbing her by the throat.
Beau struggled, wiggling around, doing something, anything to get out of the man's grasp. She held a fire under his arm, burning him just enough to make him let go.
"AGH! YOU FREAK!" He screamed, The hero cast a veil on all three of them, putting them in a pitch black atmosphere and disappearing into the void. The hero pulled yelena outside of it, showing the man searching around the darkness.
"Beau, are you ok?" The villain asked, embracing the hero in a hug. Beau gasped, still catching her breath.
"I'll be fine, but the veil won't last forever, plus he'll probably find a way out soon-" Blood splattered The hero's face, and she looked down at Yelena with a fist sized hole in her chest.

"Yelena..?"

....

......

A/N: uhmmm, yikes, sorry for not warning you guys.🙃