Chapter 7

As soon as she broke through the glass, she awoke back in the normal world.

"AH!" Beau screamed, getting Yelenas attention. The villain smirked, chuckling slightly. Beau quickly got to her feet, facing towards Yelena.
"Not bad princess." The villain smiled, mocking the hero with the nickname. "But I need you to stay there." Yelena started skipping towards her again,
'I can't let her touch me.' Beau thought, remembering the small tap on the shoulder Yelena had given her before she was sent into the dream world. Beau started floating once again, creating a small ball of fire in her palm.

"Stop this, before things get messy!" Beau yelled, flying high in the air. The villain tilted her head, placing her hands on her hips.
"Oh yea? So scary~" Yelena teased, smirking. The villain knew what she was doing, working up the hero in order for her to get sloppy and make mistakes. Beau threw the first ball of fire, to which the villain ducked behind a tree. Then another, and another, continuing on for a while. "YOU HAVE HORRIBLE AIM!" The villain yelled over a fireball just barely missing her head.

"OH SHUT IT!" The hero screeched back, sending a widespread gust of wind towards her and pinning Yelena against a fence. Beau flew down, keeping the villain pinned to the fence. She let out a pant of breath.
"Tired already, hero?" The villain smirked, to which the hero held a knife to her throat. "Woah," Yelena laughed, leaning into the fence. She held her hands up jokingly, "Didn't think you were into this kinda stuff-"

"SHUT UP." The hero was obviously flustered, but she continued. "Wake those people up, now." Beau stated, getting close enough to whisper. At this point, she recognized Yelena as Abigail from work.
"Oooo, so demanding~" the villain rolled her eyes, "How about... NO." Yelena stuck out her tongue, Beau narrowed her eyes, staying silent for a moment.

"Please, you're gonna go to prison anyways just make this easier for the both of us..." The hero sighed, keeping the knife against the villain's throat.

"Y'know, begging looks great on you hero~" The villain teased, causing Beau to turn bright red.

"s-shut up..." The hero muttered, The villain chuckled, keeping up the smirk. By this time the cops had arrived, The hero turned to jokingly greet them but when she turned back, the villain was gone.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

-TIME SKIP-

"How did she even get away..?" Beau asked, plopping onto the couch. Effie popped open a video on her phone and showed it to her. The video played and it showed Yelena flipping over the fence as soon as I turned away, and making a break for it to a nearby alleyway. "Ugh, I'm such an idiot." The hero groaned, Effie nodded, chewing on a mouthful of McDonalds fries.
"I agree, you were very careless." Effie sighed, Beau displayed overexaggerated offendedness. "But that Yelena person was mad flirting with you." Effie giggled, kicking her legs like a fangirl. Beau scoffed,

"Really?" She asked, Effie raised a brow.
"Are you seriously that oblivious? She called you princess, and was actively flirting with you! It was tense..." Effie screeched, setting down her burger and waving her hands around like a maniac.
"Ok, Ok, sure." Beau chuckled, rolling her eyes. 'Should I tell her it was the Woman from the cafe..?' Beau asked herself then shook her head and sighed, Effie quickly ate her food, standing up.
"From here on out, I order you to be more careful." She stated jokingly, placing her hands on her hips. Beau chuckled, rubbing her temples.

Effie sat back down and started scrolling through tiktok. She gasped,
"What?"
"There are people making fan edits of you and Yelena..." Effie giggled, showing Beau a short video on her phone. It was when beau had her pinned against the fence and they were in each other's faces.
"UGHHHHH!" Beau groaned, face planting into a pillow.

-TIME SKIP-
(First Person)
It was around 9AM when Yelena came around the shop, I was immediately on guard.
She walked up to the counter and smiled.

"Hey lovely, how's your day been?" She asked, leaning on the counter towards me. I hate to say it but she was very attractive. She had her blonde hair running down her back and she was wearing a tight black crop top with a furry grey jacket and baggy jeans.

"I'm good, how are you doing today?"

She nodded, "I went to the gym this morning, so I'm a little sore. But other than that I'm doing great, thanks Princess." Yelena smiled,

"Mmm," I smiled in return, "And a caramel frappe for you?"
Yelena nodded, crossing her arms.
"You know me so well Beau." She muttered,
"That'll be $9.87, cash or card?" I looked up at her, she was just smiling at me. It was a little odd. "Hello..?" I waved my hand in front of her face and she seemed to have snapped out of it.

"Oh, yes, sorry." She smiled, "cash as always darling~" Yelena handed me the money and I sent the order to the back.
"Alright, it should be out soon." I cheered, she didn't move from the counter. "You uh, gonna sit down?" I chuckled nervously.
"Nah, I'm fine with being right here." She shook her head, I narrowed my eyes, gesturing to the people behind her.
"There are people behind you you know..." I sighed, she nodded.

"So~?"

I grunted, "So. You should move out of the way." I tried to stay as polite as possible, it was obvious she was doing this on purpose.
"Hmmm, but I don't wanna."
My eye twitched, and I took a deep breath. "Yelena, I need to serve other customers, so I'd appreciate it if you moved out of the way."
"Hmmm," she walked away and sat at a table near the window. I sighed, going to serve the next customer.

A few minutes later she took her drink and left.

'Wait, I could find out where she lives...' I thought.

I hurried to the lockers in the back and grabbed a black mask from Effie's bag and my jacket that was hanging on the door.
"EFFIE CAN YOU TAKE OVER FOR ME FOR A BIT!" I called out before rushing out the door, I pressed the bracelet that put on my suit and set off. I hastily found her walking through a cross walk. I followed her discreetly, staying at least 10 feet away. Thankfully the streets were full of people at this hour, so I blended in with the crowd.

After at least ten minutes of walking the villain ducked into the crowd and I lost her, I kept walking and sped up, desperately trying to spot her.

Then I got shoved into a thin alleyway...