" toh is me kaun si badi baat ho gyi, You could have changed in front of me too?
Uff, you are very shy tillu...." At her words he shakes his head, smiling.

" Madam, aapki besharmi dekh mujh masoom ko sharm karni pad rahi hai " She smiles at his words pressing her lips together

" Huh, naa main besharm hu aur naa hi aap masoom....." He smiles at her words
Of course, he is not innocent, nor is she shameless. He knows that she is trying to be bold just for him and in this effort her cuteness and innocence increases.

And by now he has worn all his clothes, so without saying anything he makes a video call to her which she immediately picks up and looks at him... who at this moment looks completely fresh, a few drops of water are still dripping from his wet hair to whom he is wiping with a towel in one hand and talking to her with his phone in the other hand.

" Ab ghoorti rahogi, yaa kuch bologi bhi...." Neil speaks, bringing her back from her staring world, to which she takes a deep breath before speaking further

" Haaye! ( She speaks dreamily, placing her hand on her heart.)
How can someone look so cute, handsome and hot at the same time..." Her words immediately make him feel a slight blush. This girl, these days, suprise him with her such antics,

Nowadays he does not give her as many compliments as she has started giving him and it is ok, men also deserve compliments, it is not necessary that a man always compliments a woman, When girls praise their guys in this way, they feel good.

And before he could say anything on her words, she spoke again.

" Neil, you are very bad " she said slightly pouting

" arre, what did I do now..." he asks on her complaint.

" You haven't fulfilled my wish yet..."

" Which one ?" He asks confused

" I want to see you shirtless...Now I had a chance but again you snatched that chance from me...you are very bad...." He looks at her for this word and today he also thinks of teasing her for this because nowadays she is demanding this a lot.

" Well, I have not snatched this opportunity from you... I was going to give you this opportunity every day...But you rejected my offer...." she see him confused on this and he continues

" You would have got a chance to see me shirtless every day if you had married me and lived with me...Then you could see me without a shirt as much as you wanted, but you did not like this offer...So now, until we get married, I will not fulfill this wish of yours...." She smiles with slight shyness at his words but she also thinks that she should tease him about this.

" Well, if that's the case then why don't we wait till marriage to do other things too....I mean no hugs, no kisses and everything else..." He slightly raises his eyebrows at this..

" Well what if I say I'm okay with it?" On this she looks at him with suprise, How can he be OK with this thing?

" meri jaan, I am okay with it and now I am okay with everything....
But think about yourself, will you be able to control it?" He says this on her increasing mischief.

And hearing this her face turns red and somewhere it is true that she will not be able to control, if he is in front of her then how will she not hug him and seeing her blushing he smiles and speaks

" It's been 2 months since I felt the sweetness of your lips, so imagine how much patience I have gained...I have endured this, so now I can do anything,
I will survive the next 4 months too "

Her smile slows down a bit after hearing these words, she doesn't like seeing a conversation that started as a joke turn serious like this....and what does that mean that he will survive the next 4 months too, he will not come to meet her?
It's been 2 months already that he hasn't come even once and now he's saying like this