I Hate U

Zero's Pov

Running into the nearest bathroom I quickly threw on the hero costume and my brother's trench coat and ran back out with the empty case throwing it towards one of the big three who was running behind me. Sprinting towards the building Mina texted me that they were at I made it as the last of the girls were showing up. 

"Sorry for the hold-up Auntie Nem made me introduce myself to her class," I explained to the ones who looked at me as I slowed down to a jog stopping next to Mina. "Don't worry we just got here anyways." I nodded as all the pro teachers came out with Aizawa.

"Now then lest begin the last test." I sighed and stood straighter. "Remember it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp don't make any stupid mistakes." He finished.  I zoned out as they continued to talk only to be nudged in the side by Mina. 

"What?" I mumbled looking towards her as she tilted her head towards Aizawa. "And finally we have Zero and her opponent is Endeavor." A loud groan escaped my mouth as I glared at Aizawa. "I'm fucking you up for this just so you know." I pointed at Aizawa as Endeavor walked over. 

"Zero langaue." Dad walked over and stood in front of me. "English you big bitch." I spat with a glare on my face as the rest of 1-A tried their best to hold in their laughter. "Aizawa can I go first I want to get this over with?" I asked not looking away from my sperm donor. "Perfebarly yes." That was the answer I got back.

TimeSkip

I stood in the middle of a mock town walking around with my arms crossed when I smelled smoke coming from in front of me. 

'So you're behind me' I thought as I turned and threw up an ice wall blocking the stream of fire coming towards me. "Good Zero your getting better." I scoffed and folded my arms. "Yeah 'cause I work on my own," I replied waving my hands in a circular motion creating a snow whip and putting out his flaming mustache. "I trained-" I held up my hand making him stop mid-sentence. "I'm gonna stop you right there if you think training me til I threw up, had broken bones, and overused my quirk was training then your fucked in the head." I ran up to him and threw a right hook making him stumble.

"If anything Dad I fucking hate you." I spat in disgust dumping snow on him and made a run for the exit not even bothering to fight him anymore. Walking out I met with Aizawa who received a punch in the gut before ditching the exam and heading back to the dorm. 

Timeskip 

"What did you want Toya?" I asked setting my phone on my dresser as I grabbed a hanger and hung up the trench coat. "First of all what the fuck do you have on?" I looked towards the screen to see him with a raised eyebrow. "My hero fit?" I explained sorta. 

"Never mind that. When you go to camp stay away from the blue flames and out of sight. Only use your fire and snow quirk do you understand me." I nodded slowly. "Good and if you see me act like you don't know me and if you end up somehow getting taken I'm sorry for how i act towards you." I nodded as he looked towards the side. "I've got to go. This phone call didn't happen." I smiled and waved goodbye sadly as he hung up the phone not letting me get a word out.

What the fuck is Toya into that he wants me to stay out of sight?

_____________________________________________________________________

This chapter is short because the next chapter had to be cut down a bit. So I hope y'all don't mind. 

-Zel