Sero's Chance

It's been almost a full month since Mina found out and went along with the plan. Katsuki had been 'training' with me and today was the day he was going to 'break up' with me. I was walking to class with Mina laughing and softly shoving each other as we made our way toward Mic's English class.

"Zero you ready to get your man?" She smirked poking me in my side. "Yeah, I am I...I just hope that he hasn't found no one yet." I whispered as we walked into the classroom only Mic was there. "Babe he hasn't found anyone he comes to my room complaining about you and bakubitch." She quietly replied taking her seat next to my desk.

"Uncle Mic knows the plan and so does Uncle Aizawa," I replied looking over to Mic who winked at me while going back to his muffin and coffee. "Let's get this show on the road!" She laughs slamming her hands down on her desk.

.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.

"Hey, blizzard!" It was time to put on a show I turned and beamed at bakugou. "Hey babe what's up?" I asked internally throwing up and having to call bakugou babe. "We need to break up." He stated as I started on the fake tears. As a gasp went around the room. I stood up grabbed my satchel quickly turned to slap Bakugou across the face and ran out of the classroom.
I could hear people calling my name as I ran out of the room. Once I was far enough I chuckled quickly making my way toward the dorm. Once inside I locked the door and turned up my music. Pulling out my phone to check my
messages.

 Pulling out my phone to check my  messages

Throwing my phone down as I heard footsteps coming towards my room I grabbed the eye drops and poured them in both eyes and started sobbing at the stinging in my eyes

Throwing my phone down as I heard footsteps coming towards my room I grabbed the eye drops and poured them in both eyes and started sobbing at the stinging in my eyes. A knock sounded at the door followed by a voice. "Hey, Zero can I come in?" Sero spoke up from the other side. "Yeah hold on." Sniffed and mumbled about my eyes as I wrapped a blanket around myself and waddled towards the door opening. "Hey, Zee are you okay?" He asked as I made eye contact with him. "No, I'm not." Trying not to laugh as he pulled me into a hug. "Let's get you comfy."

I let him lead me back towards my bed and sat me down as he turned on the tv. "What do you wanna watch?" He asked sitting down beside me on the bed. "Bluey." I turned to wipe my eyes giving him a small smile.

"There's Zero I was thinking that I was going to tape you to the wall and tickle you." Poking me in my side making me swat at his hands as the theme song came on. "Mom! Dad! Bingo! Bluey!" Snowflakes began to fall around my head as a chuckle filled the room. My head snapped over toward Sero who was recording me. "Delete it." Glaring at the living tape dispenser. "Too late it's in the gc." I rolled my eyes and continued watching bluey.

.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.•°¤*.

It's been hours since Sero came over and everything was going well and we were laying down just talking. "I've been meaning to ask you Zee we're you dating bakugo?" He asked as he runs a thumb over my cheek. I look around the room to avoid the question. "Yes, you Zero who else in here?" He grabbed my chin making me face him. "No, I didn't date him. I did it to make you jealous." Words coming out mumble from his hold on my face.

"Why snow you didn't need to make me jealous?" he dropped his hand and grabbed my hand placing a kiss on my knuckles making me look away from him. "Bakugou says I was denying my feelings for you and offered to help me by making you jealous," I replied lifting a hand and running it through his hair.

"se mía princesa?" He smiled looking across my face as a small smile broke out on my face. "Yes, Sero." Leaning forward as I placed a kiss on his cheek. A knock on the door caused me to jump back. "Zero it's curfew tell Sero to head back to his dorm." Uncle Aizawa's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"Yes, uncle I'll tell him." I turned to Sero who got up and placed a kiss on my forehead before making his way toward the door and opening it. "I was just leaving sir." He avoided eye contact and walked away as I let out a sigh.

"Really uncle?" I asked now laying down on my stomach and looking over at him. "Yes really be careful and use protection." I rolled off the bed and pushed him out of the doorway. "Out please uncle." Closing the door. "Just telling you to protect yourself." He called through the door as I slide down and let out a small laugh.

My mind wandered back to the unknown number that texted me.
_________________________________

Hey guys I'm back!! This was a late Christmas gift to y'all! I took a break from writing this because some rude people from tiktok found this and I need to do school work sadly and I got a bf who I'm madly in love with. If there are any mistakes I'll edit it later.
-Holtz