The burnt man at McDonald's

Zero's pov

Throwing on my jacket and grabbing my keys on the way out of my room. It was silent in the hallways beside the sounds of the others watching things or playing games. Quickly ran out of the dorms and towards one of Natsuo's cars that he let me borrow. "Okay time to meet the creepy man that knows my name." Opening the door and sliding into the driver's seat before taking off out of the school parking lot.

The ride to McDonald's was nerve-wracking and made me want to turn around and head to the dorm. But here I was turning into the parking lot of the Mcdonald's parking by the front door pulling my hood over my head I stepped out of the car quickly closing the door and locking it on the way in.

Looking around I saw someone sitting in the back in the corner silently making my way over i slid into the seat in front of the person. "Who are you and why McDonald's of all places?" I asked leaning my cheek onto the palm of my hand. "Because I wanted some nuggets." I looked up looking at the man's face. "You look familiar." The eyes were bugging me and sending chills down my spine.

"I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours." He spoke tossing a fry in his mouth not breaking eye contact with me. "Zero Todoroki now what's your name?" I asked stealing one of his fries. "Dabi." Squinting my eyes at him I stole his drink taking a sip. "Ew is this dr pepper? Couldn't get a Coke? Also, I call bullshit dabi isn't your name if you're going to waste my time I'll just leave." Getting up to leave he grabbed my wrist.

"Toya...My name is Toya Todoroki." I turned and looked at him looking over his face. "Where have you been? I finally get to know my siblings and come to find out that my older brother is dead but...you're here standing in front of me." Pushing him off me. "You know our old man Zero. He can never change and he won't change. I'm the product of his jealousy and obsession with power." He walked forward as tears started welling in my eyes. "I don't want you to know where I've been or what I've been doing and I wanted to know you I've only seen pictures of you." I shook my head backing away that was a lie. "If you've been gone all this time and everyone thought you dead why not come look for me if you wanted to know me," I asked him.

"I did...Enji was training you. You did everything he asked yet he worked you past your breaking point, broke your arm, and gave you a black eye." My eyes widened remembering seeing a man with black hair standing outside the window. "That was you?" I walked towards him. "I was also the man that bought you ice cream when you couldn't and the one that gave you a bandaid when you fell." Once I was in front of him I reached out and gave him a hug making him tense.

"I know you've been alone Toya nii and you probably haven't had a lot of phsyical affection since then. I know you're doing something dangerous don't think I can't tell but besides that, I want to know my older brother." I felt a hand placed on top of my hood.

"Thanks for not asking. It's time for you to get back to the dorms." He spoke. I pulled away from the hug and frowned. "Don't worry this won't be the last time you see me... in fact you'll see me soon." He took the trench coat that was over the hoodie he was wearing and handed it to me. "Put it to good use yeah? I'll see you next time squirt!" I flipped the bird as he was leaving. Once he was gone I looked down at the trench coat it had metal cuffs.

"Put it to good use? What can I use his coat for?" Running my hand over the fabric as i walked out of the McDonald's and to my car as my phone went off. Looking down at my phone seeing a message from Touya. "Don't tell anyone I'm alive." I rolled my eyes and got in my car and made my way back to the dorms.

Timeskip
"Uncle! I know you said I need a hero look. But could you maybe find some to make flame resistant lowrise leather pants and flame resistant leather bra." He was already writing it down. "Little listener why didn't you ask Aizawa?" I turned to him after pacing around. "Do you really think the man that declared himself my uncle would let me have leather anything?" I looked him like he was crazy. "Good point! Do want anything to go with it?" He asked. "I have a jacket to use already." He nodded and sent a the message to aunty nem.

"Alright nem said it should be there today since it's simple. Bring the jacket to training I'd head back to the dorm if you have to get it." Giving Mic a hug I ran out the room and down the hallways before bumping into someone's chest. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too." I apologize as I stumbled back. "Princessa I'm alright. What's got you running around excited?" Sero asked giving me a smile turning to walk with me. "My hero costume is coming in today for the training exam." As we both talked our hands intertwined with one another. Our conversations were nice and I enjoyed them. "I'll meet you at the training grounds Sero!" Giving him a smile as I walked into my room grabbing the charcoal smelling coat from my desk when my phone went off.

Flaming idiot: ft tonight we need to talk

Me: alright I gotta go ur gonnna make me miss my class toy-nii

Throwing my phone across the room onto the beanbag I ran out locking my door behind me making a beeline towards the Auntie nem's class to grab my hero fit.

Timeskip

"Auntie nem!" Throwing the door open to 3-A. "Zero how kind of you to visit me!" She put her whip down on the desk and turned to hug me. "Your case is on the desk. If you want more designs I have them on a flash drive. Now introduce yourself so they won't question me later." I turned to the class they were just staring it was creepy.

I turned back around and hugged nemuri. "No they're all creepy for staring that hard." A hand rested on top of my head. "Class this is Zero Todoroki my niece from 1-A. You'll see her with me a lot as she likes hiding from endeavor." They all said hi I could feel someone grab me.

"Hello my name is nerij hado! What's your quirk? Where are you from? Do you have a boyfriend? You know you're a lot like our tamaki!" She spoke as she walked around me smiling.

"Hi umm my quirk is Black hell Fire, healing flame, and Winter's element. Who's tamaki? And could I leave I have a training exam for class." Ignoring the boyfriend part. "Miss Midnight can the big three go record her in action she's the only one we haven't seen in action." Some one from the class spoke up. "That's a good idea." Nejire Hado, tamaki amajiki, and Mirio Togata go with her to class." She smirked and pushed me toward the excited girl from earlier.

"Oh my gosh this is so exciting! Come let's get to the locker rooms." She dragged me out of the room and towards the locker rooms.
____________
This is gonna be it for this
Chapter y'all I've been busy
and I work at a daycare now
But I hope you enjoyed the update
It's never proofread
-Zel