𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

Zero's pov

Once I was on the jet and it was taking off I took a picture of the city and post it on Instagram and closed my eyes hoping I could get a little bit of sleep on this flight to japan.

Bring Bring

I look down at my phone and see that I shoto is calling me. I let out a sigh and answered him cursing him mentally.

"Zero are you on the jet yet?" He asked I could hear shuffling in the background.

"Yes just took off and I have a question." I heard him hum telling me to continue.

"I left my car at the airport. I want my car with me ya know." I trailed off.

"Don't worry about that once you get here and get adjusted your car should be here two days after." He said.

"Mkay. Hey, we haven't really gotten to know each other so should we?" I asked him laying on the couch on the jet and playing the phone on the armrest of the couch.

"What do you wanna know?" He suggested I could hear him eating ramen or soba.

"I don't know let's ask each other questions," I implied.

"Okay. When were you born?" He asked opening a can of I don't know what but probably soda.

"January 18th. What about you?" I asked getting up and heading to the minibar and took the bag of hot fries.

" I was born January 11th so I'm older. Favorite color?" I let out a sigh and thought for a minute.

"Gold and black. What's your Favorite food?" I asked pulling out my laptop and went to youtube to watch cute cat videos.

"Soba. What was your favorite memory of your mom?" he asked.

"When I was little and I was scared she would sing to me," I replied and thought about all those countless times.

"My mom would do the same after dad was done training me until I was throwing up." I nodded in understanding.

"You know he is trying to change slowly and I've seen it. But he hasn't made much progress. When he trains me he is rough but I'm sure he's rough with you. Mostly it's just the mental abuse I can't handle. But until he changes completely I won't believe him or trust him. Still owes child support. Aren't you rich you beefy bitch?" I ranted.

"Damn Zero-" I cut him off. "Dad named me Zero please call me Liyah but please let's continue talking shit about our father." giggle at the kitten who fell backward off the couch.

"Well I was going to agree with you but I'm pissed cause he sent my mom to the hospital after she made a mistake." I gasp and paused the video.

"That thick neck bitch I know that obsessed with the number one hero spot mother fucker didn't put your mom in a hospital!" I yelled.

"Exactly what he did." I could hear him sigh.

"He needs his ass beat. Maybe my grandma can get the switch and whip his ass good." I pondered out loud. "But does your mom know what I look like?" I asked him sitting my laptop back in my bag then laying my head down on a pillow.

"Now she doesn't. But you should be happy to know that she wants to meet you." I hum in response to what he said.

"Hey sho you'll stay on the phone while I sleep right I don't want to be alone right now," I started putting my bonnet on and closing my eyes.

"Yes, Liyah sleep well." feeling a bit closer to my brother finally I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

' ੈ˚ ★ Time Skip to the airport  ' ੈ˚ ★