𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦

Shoto's pov

I closed the door and walked away with Natsuo right next to me.

"What do you think of Zero Natsuo?" I asked him placing my hands in my pockets.

"She's fine. She seems really broken but she doesn't show it much. But she resembles him when her hair covers her green eyes freaks me the fuck out." He replied letting out a sigh. "Besides that she cool and I love her but watch out for her. Oh, and if someone hits on her bring them to me." I nodded and walked up to Fuyumi who was making dinner.

"What are we having for dinner?" I asked looking over her shoulder.

"You are having soba and we are having steak shoto." she seasoning the steak.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv watching some show about teenagers on an island competing for fame and ten thousand dollars.

I heard the door open turning my head I see dad walking into the house. Rolling my eyes I turned my attention back to the tv.

"Is dinner ready?" Mr.thick neck bitch asked.

"Yes all most have a seat and I'll bring the food and shoto go get our guest," Fuyumi called out.

I got up and walked down the hall and stopped in front of Liyah's door. Letting out a sigh I knocked on the door.

"It's Shoto can I come in?" I asked placing my hand on the doorknob.

"Yeah." I opened the door and saw Liyah putting her hair up in puff and struggling a little.

Walking up behind her helping her quickly I looked down at her.

"Dinner's ready and dad's here." she groaned and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go then might as well get it over with." We both walked back hand in hand.

"Hey, dad." She called out making him look up at us in shock.

"My little zero you're so pretty." I rolled my eyes and gagged making Natsuo laugh. Taking a seat at the table by shoto.

"So zero when did you get here?" He asked.

"I got here an hour ago. I'm staying here and going to UA." she started pulling out her phone taking a selfie with me and posting it on Instagram saying. "Family dinner with dad sucks."

Zero and I shared a look and looked down out the plates that were placed in front of us. Ignoring everything that dad said to us and peacefully ate our food. Once I was done I stood up and grabbed my plate and checking to see if Zero was done I picked up her plate.

"Thanks for the food," I mumble walking into the kitchen placing my dish in the sink.

Walking out of the kitchen meeting Zero and headed back down the hall. It was silent until I had an idea.

"Liyah go change and come to my room." She nodded and walked into her room closing the door.

I walked into my room and changed into something comfortable taking the car keys off my desk.