𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐢

𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍, 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎

"Mom I brought her."

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Zero's Pov

I walked into the hospital room behind Shoto holding onto his jacket and peeking around him seeing a beautiful woman with white hair and gray eyes.

"Mom I brought her." the woman looked up from her book and smiled at him.

"Let me see her Shoto." I moved from behind Shoto and walked up to the woman.

"Hi ma'am I'm Zero," I whispered looking her in the eye.

"Hello Zero it's nice to finally meet you and you don't have to call me ma'am you can call me what you want I'm your other mother after all." I smiled and watch her pat a seat next to her on the bed.

I walked up to her and sat on the bed crossing my legs.

"Now zero tell me how was Enji with you when you were growing up?" She asked. 

"Um he was nice but I hated him for how he treated my mama and trained me to my fullest. I was trained till I was throwing up, sore, with bruises. Then he would turn around and be nice." I explained to her letting out a sigh.

"But he's trying to be better. But I  don't trust him one bit right now." I finished speaking.

She nodded and placed her hand onto my cheek.

"You have every right to feel like that but he's making slow progress. But Zero your starting at UA tomorrow and I want you to do your very best." I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, mama Rei." I stood up and yawned.

"Shoto take her home she's tired." I shook my head in disagreement.

"I'm not-" a yawn escaped my lips.

"Yes, now go rest." Pouting I climbed back on Shoto's back and waved bye.

"Make sure to write and visit me you too." We both nodded and walked back to the car and drove home.

The drive home was nice and silent which made me want to sleep right then and there.

"Mama Rei is nice," I answered with a small smile gracing my lips.

"She is always nice. But just wait till you get attacked by villains and see how she is." I chuckled and took off my seat belt as he parked the car in front of the house.

"Come on we have to get back inside." I followed him back to his window and climbing in.

Once inside I smirked and looked towards shoto and smirked.

"Can we build a castle? I asked running towards the door.

________________________________________________________

Hey guy I hope you like this I'm sorry that it's short.

Please vote and comment

Sorry for my mistakes if there is some.

-undeadbambi