𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

( Pika Note: Class is over)

Liyah's Pov

I turned and locked eyes with a pink girl before she spoke to me. "it's you thinking you grown walking in here after a whole block went by." looking me up and down.

"Mane." you looked at her before both of you started laughing your ass off. The rest looking confused as hell. " baby I'm sorry" giving her a side hug.

"Tonight my dorm at 8. Me, you, and the switch." Making me whine. "Not the fucking switch you sound like my mama!" I hid behind my brother who pushed me away from him.

"Make friends." I watched as he walked over to the green haired boy.

"Peppermint headass," I mumble before turning back to Mina and the hoes.

"You guys minus sharky names I don't got all day I want to see my brother before he goes back to college or home." clapping my hands leaning against Mina.

"Denki Kaminari beautiful." the living Pikachu winked at me.

"My name is not hedgehog it's Bakugo Katsuki and I'm going to be number one got that frosty!!" I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Whatever next" waiting for the next person to speak.

"¡Dios mío! ¡Tu preciosa princesa! Anyways my name is Hanta Sero pleasure to meet you princesa." kissing the back of my hand.

(don't judge me I used a translate app 😖)

Turning away scowling feeling my face heat up. "Charmed ☕️🧑🏾‍🦲✨"

"Frosty what's up with you and Mina talking like that?" the blonde hedgehog asked calmly. "Wow, so you can be calm? And isn't it obvious Mina's black and the broccoli boy over there is mixed what's his name?" I asked.

"Tch damn nerd...Isaiah "Izuku" Midoriya." I nodded and keep it in mind. " Mina wanna come with me to my dorm?" I asked since we were just sitting in the half empty classroom.

"Yea wait a second." I watched as she kissed Kirishima's cheek. "See you tomorrow have fun at boy's night." I raised an eyebrow at her as we both walked away from the boys.

"You let your man go to boy's night?" I asked her while pulling a curl.

"Yes, I trust him there's no reason not to. But back to you miss gurl what about you and sero?" She wiggled her eyebrows making me choke on air. I tried to breathe but she bitch slapped my back. "Damn Mina heavy handed ass." I wheezed as we walked through the doors to the Dorms.

"My bad girl anyways your my dorm neighbor and let me apologize for anything that you hear." she said stepping onto the elevator and going up to the second floor. Quickly getting off the death trap I saw my brother heading out of my room.

"Natsuo nii!!" I ran at him giving him a hug smiling up at him.

"Hey snowball who's this?" I pulled Natsuo over to Mina.

"Mina this is my older brother Natsuo he's so cool don't tell Shoto. Natsuo this is Mina my best friend soon to be wife." I smiled.

"Nice to meet ya, Mina. That's good your making friends snowball, Mina let me know if someone is bullying her." I watched Mina nod and Natsuo started walking towards the elevator.

"See you snowball if you need something facetime me yeah?" he called waving. I nodded and pulled Mina into my dorm.

  I nodded and pulled Mina into my dorm