𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

( a/n: Enji might seem a little off but that's because of zero. But he's only being nice and not hurting her during training because he actually cares. But she doesn't believe that so yea enjoy it.)

Zero's pov

I opened the cash app and saw 5,000 dollars. Moving the cash into my account instantly I grabbed my wallet and walked to my brother's room.

"Harlequin let's go to the mall." I slammed open his door seeing him on his bean bag probably texting his boyfriend.

"You got some money?" I nodded and smirked leaning against his door frame.

"Come on we can drive the car my bastard dad gave me." I threw the keys and watched him speed out his room and to the garage. Following behind him.

"GET IN BITCHES WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!!" I hopped in the seat and we sped out of the driveway.

We turned the radio on and started screaming the lyrics to UP by Cardi B while pulling up to the mall parking near the front. Getting out I open my phone and sent a thousand dollars to my brother.

"I sent you money Harly lets split up and meet at the food court?" I suggested placing my phone in my purse.

"Okay let's meet in an hour." He took off floating on a cloud he made with his quirk.

I shook my head and took off and went into all of the stores I wanted and didn't find shit that I wanted. I let out a sigh and walked into the store looking at all the heels and other sneakers and stuff. Basically the rich people store

I looked over the heels until a pair caught my eyes a pair of blue and gold pumps. Running up to them I grabbed them and walked over to the cash register. The woman was sitting there scrolling on her phone. coughing to get her attention she looked up and glared at me.

" I'd like to get these and the black louis purse behind you," I spoke holding in my impatience with this woman.

She grabbed the purse and rang up the items and let you a chuckle.

" That will be four thousand dollars." I watched as she looked me up and down. "are YOU sure you have that type of money." I scoffed and handed her one of dad's black cards that I stole when he visited me last year. 

"I think I do," I smirked as she took the card and looked at it. 

"Enji Todoroki? I'm going to need proof of id or something I don't believe you." I pulled out my phone and face timed dad.

"Ahh Zero how's my little girl doing?" I rolled my eyes and gave him a small smile.

"Nothing dad but this lady won't let me use your card so I can buy some clothes and shit cause I'm not a Todoroki apparently," I tell him making a stank face at the middle aged woman.

"Give her the phone." I handed the phone to the lady.

"Now listen here that girl right there is my flesh and blood if she wants to buy some shit from your shitty store let her," he yelled at her. "Now zero be a good girl can't have my daughter getting hurt." I gaged at what my sperm donor said and watched the lady swipe my card and then I saw another man walk up to her.

"WHY DID ENDEAVOR JUST CALL ME AND TELL ME THAT YOU WERE HARASSING HIS DAUGHTER! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK THAT YOU HARASSED SOMEONE YOUR FIRED!" I didn't notice but people were recording. I grabbed the bag and the card walking away slowly.

"Shit." I ran out of the store and to the food court and pulled out my phone calling my brother.

"Hey, what's up zero?" He answered.

"Come on these dumbass people are taking pictures of me now that it's confirmed that I'm Enji's daughter I want to go home," I mumble shield my face with my hand so they couldn't take pictures of me.

"Okay, I'm near the entrance of the mall so make a run for it and get in the car." I hung up and sprung into the air flipping over the crowd land on my feet and running towards the entrance seeing my brother pull up. 

"Hurry up she's leaving!" I jumped into the car as it stops in front of me.

"GO GO GO!" he stepped on the gas and took off down the street.

"Damnit Zero how'd did this happen?" 

"The money shoto sent me I was saving it. So I used dad's black cards and she didn't believe that I was a Todoroki so I called dad and he went off hung up on the lady. Called the store and got her fired and everyone was recording it from the beginning." I slumped down in my seat as we pulled up in the driveway of the house and parked the car we saw mom leaning against the door.

"ZERO AALIYAH TODOROKI WHY DIDN'T YOUR BLACK ASS TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO STAY WITH YOUR FATHER? WHY DID I HAVE TO FIND OUT FROM SHOTO!!" I walked past her and straight to my room locking the door. 

My Alexa still playing my playlist in the background. I packed my bags and changed clothes before calling Shoto.

"Zero what's up?" I let out a sigh before answering his question.

"Can I come earlier please?" I asked.

"Yeah, the jets been there but let me make a call. I'll text you when you should be there." I hummed in response and said a quick goodbye before hanging up.

I placed my bags by the door and walked over to Harly's room pushing his door open.

"Hey give me my keys bro." he gave me the keys and hugged me.

"I know you are going to leave tonight but don't forget me, love." I nodded and kissed his cheek before leaving his room.

My phone vibrated and I pulled my phone out seeing that Shoto told me that I could leave now. Grabbing a pen and a piece of paper I wrote a note for my mom.

Dear mom,

By the time you are reading this, I will be on a jet to Japan. Don't worry Shoto will look after me and I'll be careful mom.  I want to know my other family mama and get along with them. But most importantly mama I want to be a hero. I hope you forgive me for leaving and not saying goodbye to your face.

sincerely your blaze, Zero

I placed the letter on her door and walked back to my room grabbing my bags and head back downstairs to the car putting them in the back seat. Walking back into the house grabbing my backpack that had my manga, laptop, wallet, and phone. I got in the car and place the backpack in the passenger seat. Putting the key in the ignition and turning the car on I looked back at the house before taking off and heading to the airport.

_________________________________________

Hey, lyrics I'm sorry if it seems scattered and

like shit. Give me time to get of my cold and I'll

update constantly. I'll be on twitch writing and sometimes

playing games or making candles so join me. I'll let you

know when but it's not soon so just wait.

-Pika Pika