Ch6: Spend The Night

Beginne am Anfang

"What are you doing here?" Chica sounds angrier than you've ever heard her.

"Where is she." It doesn't sound like a question.

"Why would I ever tell you."

"WHERE IS SHE." It sounds like a threat.

For a moment it's quiet. You dare not breathe.

The moment is short, a crashing sound reverberates through the room, amplified by the cabinet. But one noise cuts through the crash, a scream. Chica. That's all it takes, you rush out of the cabinet, standing quickly and finding Goldie standing over Chica's crumpled body on the floor. Surrounding her are a variety of pots and pans, he must've thrown her into the counter.

"Chica!" You yell. You run up to her, about to help her up but she shakes her head frantically.

"(Y/n), no!"

You were so blinded by the sight of your friend in pain that you didn't notice that you couldn't see Goldie anymore. It's only when he grabs you by the back of your shirt that you even remember why the others were trying to keep you away from him. Right, you think as he whips you around to face him and firmly plants his hands on your shoulders, he can teleport.

Teleporting feels like flying. No, that's not quite right. It feels like falling. You can feel the world moving around you, or you moving through it. You're aware of the distance you're covering and how it's far faster than anything intended by nature. It's nauseating. The only thing you can really see and feel is Goldie and his hands on your shoulders. You find yourself clinging to his arms, thankful in that moment for his strong grip.

When it stops you're still disoriented and still clinging to Goldie's arms. He doesn't move at all and it takes you a second to realize exactly what you're doing and what situation you're in. You push off of him hard, but he doesn't let you go.

"Get off me!" You yell and try to pry his hands off of you.

"Be quiet." He says. Despite your struggling he maneuvers you so that you're pressed against a wall. He clamps his hand over your mouth. You take the opportunity to get your bearings. To your left is the exit, past Goldie is what looks like a bed, and to your right is a shelf boldly sporting a roll of duct tape and some rope. What does he plan to do with that?

You panic at the sight, and frantically try to escape his grasp. Goldie shushes you and brushes the hair out of your face. He doesn't look mad, not at all. His lips twitch in some semblance of a smile, though the look in his eyes is awfully sad. He lets go of you for a second, and that's all you need. You bolt for the door only to run into his chest. Right. He can teleport.

This time when he puts his hands on your shoulders it's to push you back into the chair. He wastes no time, the second your butt hits the chair he takes both your wrists in one hand and reaches for the rope with the other.

You always thought you were resilient. That when push comes to shove, when it really matters, you'd rise. Something in you would activate and you'd fight back. Not that you thought about getting kidnapped often, just that you thought you'd be stronger than this.

The second the rope touches your wrists you hold your head up and look Goldie in his eyes. You try to demand he let you go, say something, anything, but when you open your mouth all that comes out is a sob. You're pathetic, crying at him, not even exerting any resistance as he ties you up. Tears fall from your eyes as you try to stop crying. Trying doesn't work, you just sit there sobbing as Goldie ties your ankles together. As he wraps the remaining piece of rope around your torso, connecting you to the chair, you wonder what you could have possibly done to anger him.