A/N

I literally loved Dreamwitchx as a kid, like I read their series so much lmao💀

Idk if they like grew out of fnaf or smth but their 3 (technically 4) books are no longer available to view, which kind of sucks cause it was like a really iconic part of the fandom and I think it was like lowkey the blueprint for a lot of other fics. I to this day cite Dreamwitchx as like a influential figure in my creative development (and development in general💀) so think of this as like a token of my appreciation. 

On a more like personal note, I'm a recently diagnosed autistic and fnaf has been really important to me over my life. I literally, genuinely am not joking when I say Dreamwitchx's fnaf series made me realize that empathy is something that I should make an effort to have. Like I deadass did not know that if I was nice to people they would be nice to me until I read this. 

I'm going to stick as much as I can to the original plot, I feel like I remember it pretty well but feedback is always appreciated. Whenever I get to like where the story "ended" I'll probably continue it. Bonnie and Golden Freddy r my favs but I'll try not to let that show too much lmao. 

As for things I'm going to change: I'm slightly changing the designs of the human animatronics just to be a bit different from pole-bears design, but very heavily inspired by it. I'm also going to re-draw the original cover art that Dreamwitchx used with those designs + I'm going to come up with a proper title for each book and a title for each chapter. I'm not going to write any scenes with sa because I don't want to, I'll like make more authors notes when we get to that point to explain stuff more. I'm also gonna add as many little references and easter eggs and junk as I can cause its fun and I love it. oh also I'm not going to do the my immortal reference, stg there was one and I just cant lmao. Also I'm doing 2nd person cause I hate writing in the 1st person. 

I do take requests, Dreamwitchx used to have an ask or dare fnaf book that was a spinoff of their main series so if ppl want that as well then I'll write it, any related requests would go there, too. I only remember like 3 of the dares though💀

I have this giant google doc where I wrote down everything I can remember and god it is just gibberish. I swear my actual writing is better than my casual writing. I'll post the first actual chapter tomorrow, wish me luck.