Ch3: Go Fish

A/N: Literally have 0 recollection of anything that happens in book 1 up until like the main part so this is what we're working with lmao 

Words: 1651

┌─── ∘°❉ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ❉°∘ ───┐

When you look at yourself in the mirror the next day you're surprised to see that your eyebags have faded. Ironically, it seems working the graveyard shift has gotten you more sleep than before. As you make yourself a small breakfast- or lunch considering the time, you try to remember if you had any dreams last night. You think you remember dreaming about seeing a man in the pizzeria. A man different from the three that already inhabit it, that is. You also think you dreamed of magical sea monkeys, so you don't dwell on it for too long.

After fixing your meal, you sit down at the dinner table and rest your head in your hands. You realize you never got a straight answer as to what exactly those people (animatronics?) in the pizzeria are. Would it be rude to ask? Strange as they are, they've been nothing but nice to you. Maybe you should find the answer on your own. Twenty minutes of frantic googling earns you nothing but cold food. Shockingly, there's no results for "freddy fazbear pizza animatronic person real how." Whatever, you'll just find a way to discreetly ask them when you go to work today. You set your alarms while you finish eating. You have to remember to leave early tonight so you can pick up some gifts for your new friends. As you curl up on the couch to take a nap that should really be considered a continuation of last night's sleep, you think about what to buy.

'Are they Uno people?' You think, 'I bet they're Uno people.'

─── ∘❉(・⊝・)❉∘ ───

The night shift uniform is actually kind of cute. It's a dark purplish blue color and consists of a short sleeve button up, shorts, and a belt. It even came with a little Fazbear badge. You get the feeling that you can clip that badge on any professional-ish looking clothes and not be penalized. Plus, you doubt your friends would snitch. It also came with a hat with "SECURITY" written on it in big words, which you decided to wear backwards. Spice it up a little.

You grab the bag of goodies you bought earlier and begin your commute to the pizzeria. The ride is uneventful, other than seeing a deer by the side of the road.

When you arrive, you take a deep breath before you leave your car. You think of your goals for today, give your friends the gifts, and ask what the hell they are without seeming rude. Easy enough. You exit the car, brush yourself off, and enter the pizzeria.

You're immediately met with all four animatronics, albeit in human form, standing on the stage waiting for you. When they see you they visibly relax and smile. Chica says something to Bonnie that you don't quite catch and he rolls his eyes before hopping off the stage and walking towards you.

"Hi, (Y/n)." Bonnie's voice has a slight metallic tinge to it.

"Hi, Bonnie." You respond. You can't help but smile, his happiness is contagious.

You place the kind of heavy gift bag on a nearby party table.

"I bought you guys some gifts," You say, "I wasn't sure what you'd all like but I got some board games since I figured it must get pretty boring around here."

"You have no idea." Chica says with a laugh. She and Bonnie immediately begin looking through the bag and start playing cards within genuinely five seconds. You're glad they like the gifts, you'd been a little worried they'd think they were childish.

"You know, (Y/n)," Freddy says as he walks up to you with Foxy, "I just realized we never gave you a proper tour of the place."

"That's right," Foxy adds, "You should let us show you around."