12 Seconds

Aaaaand we're back! Took me a while to come up with an idea for this one, so that's my excuse. Hope you enjoy!

-♤

-Mini's p.o.v-

We glared at the red car as it sped off. "I'm gonna kill them when we get back to school." Tyler mumbled. "Yeah." I said and walked over to my car.

"Where ya going?" He asked. "To the hospital. Hopefully we can go and see David." He nodded and hopped into my car.

When we got there, the receptionist had trouble finding his room. "Do you know his last name?" She asked. "I belive it's Nogla, n-o-g-l-a." Tyler said.

She shook her head. "No David Nogla here boys." I slammed my hands on her desk, making everyone jump. "Did you not see a guy with a fucking stab wound in his stomach!" I yelled, and the room fell silent.

"Yes. Room 308." I glared at her and walked to the elevators. "Thank you!" Tyler called out behind us as we made our way.

"306, 307, 308! Here we are!" I slowly opened the door. "Hey guys! What took you so long!" David yelled from his bed. Tyler let out a sigh and tackled him in a hug.

"Thank you guys for coming." Bernice said with a smile. I smiled back at her and sat down beside David. "So, who were those guys?" He asked. Both Tyler and I shrugged. "We know their names. But, I think we shouldn't get involved."

I said. Both Tyler and David frowned at me. "Why not?" I ran my hand down my face, suddenly feeling really tired. "Look, whatever Johnathan and Evan have themselves in is some seriously bad stuff. Like, really bad." They nodded and the room fell silent.

-Nanners' p.o.v-

"Hi Ze!" I said happily into the call. "Hello." He mumbled. "So, Chilled said hi...." He looked up. "Really! What else!" I chuckled. "Slow down, he only said hi." Instantly he got sad again.

"Look dude, we need more stuff, make sure you get it from Galm, and not Smarty." He groaned.

"But Galm's not heeeeeere!" He whined. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Look, I don't care, just do it!"

"Don't let you're dreams be dreams?" He offered, and instantly put me back in a good mood. "Whatever, bye." I hung up just as Sark walked in.

"I think we're ready for him to come now." I smiled. "Good."

-Evan's p.o.v-

I scavenged through my fridge, yet again craving a sandwich. This time, no one is gonna steal it from me. As I set down the tomatoes and lettuce, I looked around the room to make sure no one was there.

I sat facing the window, so no on could sneak up and take it. Just as I was about to take a bite, the lights went out. "Oh come on! Who's there, come on! Show yourself so I can beat your ass and get back to my sandwich!" I yelled.

The lights flickered back on, and Sark was crouched in my doorway. I sighed and put the sandwich in the fridge. I ran my hand down the front of the fridge.

"I'll be back, don't worry." Sark looked my quizzically then shook his head. "What? Don't look at me like that." He ushered me to a black car. I sat in the back, and a bag was put over my head. My hands were tied behind my back.

"I'm sorry." Someone who sounded a lot like Johnathan whispered in my ear. The car started and I lurched forward. 'Where are we going? Fuck, what's happening?'

--------

Was that good for you? Cause it wasn't for me. Like, that was bad, my bad guys, Imma bad writer kinda. If you happened to enjoy this then slap dat vote button! This is IceWolf1208, signing off!

Mahalo!

Bye!

Have a beautiful time!