12.5 Seconds

Just a random thing, hence the .5. If you enjoy this don't forget to smack dat vote button! Make sure to comment, I love reading them!
Also, I just want you guys to go check out TheAvergeJoe, he does H20Vanoss a lot better than I do lol :3 Author note at the end!

-♤

-Tyler's p.o.v

After about four hours, they let David out of the hospital. Bernice wheeled him out with the biggest smile on her face. Craig wrapped his hand around mine, I squeezed it.

"So, what we gonna do?" I asked. "Well, one of my friends came over from Ireland. We gotta go get him. Then we can go to the fair!" Everyone piled into Mini's car and we drove to the airport.

-Time skip, airport-

David stuck his head out the window. "Brian! Come here!" A guy with brown hair, the beginning of a beard, and brown eyes walled to our car. Over all, a complete 10. No comparison to Mini though.

"What's up Nogla! How ya been buddy!" David got out and hugged him. As David stuffed his bags in the trunk, Brian squashed himself next to me in the back with Bernice and I.

"Hi Bernice, how have you been?" She smiled and replied. I didn't quite catch what she said, cause the guy had his hand on my thigh. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, it's was probably an accident.

David slammed the trunk shut and hopped back in the front. The guy still hasn't moved his hand. I slapped it away lightly and shuffled closer to Bernice. Brian pouted a little and set his hand in his own lap.

'Oh shit, that was on purpose!" Internally I was flipping shit, but Ididn't let it show, mainly because Mini didn't notice. No need to make a big scene. "Alright, we're meeting Lui at the fair. He's bringing his friend. No one say anything about his voice. I'm looking at you Wildcat." David said and I shrugged. The rest of the car ride was silent.

-Lui's p.o.v-

Come on Droidd, they're waiting for us!" I pulled my friend to the gate, eagerly waiting for my new friends. "Lui, are these the same guys from the party?" Droidd said with his weird accent. I don't know why he talks like that, it's not his voice. Eh, to each their own.

I nodded. "Oh hell no! You remember what happened!" I sighed and facedpalmed. "Look, it's okay. You're not gonna die!" He crossed his arms. "If you say so...."

We waited another minute or two before a tall goofy guy walled into view. "David!" I yelled in my squeaker voice. "Lui!" I jumped into his arms and he spun us around.

"Hey, why don't you do that with me?" Bernice whined, a playful pout on her lips. "He doesn't love you Bebe!" I yelled, causing David to laugh at her weird nick name.

"Hey, so you're Lui. Nice to meet you!" A random guy reached out his hand and shook it. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm his friend from Ireland. Name's Brian." I nodded.

"Alright, roller-coaster!" Mini yelled and dragged Tyler into the line for the huge roller-coaster. We laughed and followed him. The line was short, so we were soon in the front.

-I'm lazy :3-

"Best day ever!" Bernice yelled from atop David's shoulders. We've ridden everything but the ferris wheel. As always, you save that for last.

Because it was almost dark, the fair was emptying, so the line was basically empty. We've been getting lucky like that all day.

"Last ride folks, last ride!" The operator yelled and ushered us into three cars. I was in one with Droidd, Bernice and David where in one (of course), and Tyler, Craig, and Brian were in one together.

'This could be very interesting.' I smiled at Droidd, who seemed extremely flustered. 'Oh yes, very interesting.'

-Mini's p.o.v-

I glared at Brian when he sat opposite of us. I saw that shit he pulled in the car. I'm just happy Tyler slapped him away.

I lopped my arm through Tyler's and leaned on his shoulder. Tyler leaned his head on my mine and wove his fingers I to mine.

"All byyyyy my seeeelf, don't wanna be, all byyyyy my seeeeelf~!" Brian sung out as he looked at us. I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. Eh, I guess he's an okay guy.

Our three cars stopped at the top. The sun was setting, painting the sky a orange, pink, and purple color. I smiled and looked at Tyler. He smiled back and leaned in. I leaned in as well and connected our lips.

-Brian's p.o.v-

I sighed as I looked at them kiss. I looked over at the other cars. They were all doing the same thing. 'Forever alone squad.'

------

Awwwwww Brian, it's otay, we are forever alone squad! Anyway, I just wanna say that if you look up H20Vanoss, I'm the tenth story. What the fudge doods! That's awesome! I'm so thankful for you guy reading this, I honestly didn't think it would do well at all. Also, what would you guys think about oneshots? Comment, vote, enjoy.

As always this is IceWolf1208, signing off!

Mahalo!

Bye!

Have a beautiful time!