8 Seconds

If I had to recommend any game Delirious played, it would have to be Alien: Isolation. The Playlist is on his channel, if you haven't watched, I suggest you do! Author's note at the end btw! Just a thanks and stuff, don't have to read it...
-♤

- Chilled' p.o.v-

My class had just ended. I sighed and put my feet up. Man, juniors are annoying! Just as I was really getting relaxed, someone knocked on my door.

"Come on in!" I yelled, thinking it was a student or a teacher. It was just Sark and Nanners. "What's wrong guys?" I asked, since they looked kinda worried.

Nanners sighed and leaned on the door. "We might have a problem. He has a.... friend of sorts." I cocked and eyebrow and looked at Sark. "He has a boyfriend." Sark said.

Well, I was surprised to say in the least. "I didn't know he was gay! Or bi, for that matter...." I muttered the last part under my breath. "Yeah, and he told him everything too."

"No way!" I threw my hands up. "What if he tells the cops or something. Adam, we're fucked!" I put my head in my hands. 'I can't go to jail, I'm too pretty for that!'

"Calm down Anthony, he won't tell anyone. I think I scared him just enough for him to keep his mouth shut." Adam said with a smirk. I looked up and smiled at him.

"So, we're good?" Sark shook his head. "No, not yet. We still need to get Delirious. And because the kid, Evan, knows he will either have to join us or die." When he finished he had the evilest of smirks on his face.

I know why too. That's the same way I got roped into this mess. That and Ze. Oh Ze, the things I do for you. I rubbed my hands together. "Well, that's great. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm on my lunch break." I left the room and headed for the cafeteria.

-Johnathan's p.o.v-

Students from every grade filled the lunch room. I didn't have a lunch, so I just sat in the far back. 'Oh man, what am I gonna do! They're here! They threatened Evan! I don't want him getting hurt, I gotta do something.'

As I was deep in thought, I didn't notice the guys sit at my table. "Jon, what's wrong?" A familiar voice whispered in my ear. My face instantly heated up.

"Oh, n-nothing is wrong." I turned to Evan, who was smirking. "Sure, sure. Anyway, what you doing tonight?" Thank God I wear this mask. "N-nothing, why?" 'Is he asking me out? Nah, don't get your hopes up Johnny' I thought to myself.

"Well, Mini is throwing a party. Do you wanna come?" 'Yep, see, not a date.' "Uh, sure. Yeah, I'd love to!" I smiled under my mask. "Great! I'll pick you at 9:00. Where do you live?" I told him my adress and he wrote it down.

"Great, I'll see you then! You guys too!" Evan said, then left the lunch room, everyone else following suit.

I have a feeling this is gonna good bad.

------

Thank you guys so much for over 600 reads! I didn't think I get so many! You betas are the best! I'm sorry this is short, but, I don't wanna put too much in this one chapter. If everything goes well, the next chapter outta be reeeeeaaaalllllllyyyy well.

If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to slap dat vote button! I want to see five stars! This is Icewolf1208, signing off!

Mahalo!

Bye!

Have a beautiful time!