"I've come to see you, I'm going on a quest," Ayden spoke to it. "I don't really know what I'm doing so I'm hoping you'll just," She cracked her knuckles uncomfortably. A green dust went into the oracle's mouth as it sat up. The bones in the mummy's body cracked as it opened its eyes. "Oh, that's horrifying."

"Ayden Rivera," The thing shifted to look like Cameron.

"That's so not funny." Ayden crossed her arms as she watched the thing move through the mist. She was less terrified and more pissed off. "I'm going on a quest give me my fortune."

"The child of rage will train with the hidden. She will lose and gain meaningful things along the way. Allegiances will be tested, people will be turned. Love can be earned or all love will be burned away."

"Happily ever after," Ayden muttered as the green smoke disappeared. She was thankful to not look at Cameron anymore. The mummy sat back down into the chair going still once more. "Great, great." She nodded and hurried out the doors back outside the big house. Percy saw her rushing from the house.

"Ayden, what's happening? Are you alright?" She pushed her hair back and nodded.

"Yeah, um, hey I've been meaning to talk to you," She touched his shoulder briefly as she moved farther away from the big house. "That oracle is creepy."

"You spoke with the oracle? You're going on a quest?" Percy asked. Ayden took a sharp breath and nodded.

"Yeah, uh, you are going back with your mother this school year right?" She asked quickly.

"Yeah, but—."

"Okay, well then this is me saying goodbye to you for now," Ayden patted his arm. She went to move past him, but Percy grabbed her arm.

"Wait what? You aren't bringing anyone on your quest?" Ayden turned around to look at him. He understood why she didn't want to bring anyone, but he didn't want her going alone.

"I'm not putting anyone else I care for in danger," Ayden muttered. "I can do this on my own and anyway it's not like there is anything at camp for me to stay for. You're going home, Annabeth is going home and Thalia is probably going with her."

"Ayden, wait—."

"It'll be fine," She shook her head.

"You are going to look for the primordials by yourself?" He asked. Ayden nodded. "You know I would go with you, right? You wouldn't even have to ask me, I would do anything for you." His cheeks reddened as he avoided her eyes.

"I know that, but you need to be with your mom, she would miss you, Percy." Ayden reasoned. "Just be with your mom."

"You'll iris message right?" He asked. "To let me know you're okay."

"Yes," Her face burned as she smiled. "I would love to see how you're doing."

"Oh and one more thing," Percy grabbed something from his pocket. "I couldn't find you yesterday before you went on watch, but Tyson wanted me to give you this." He held out a chain. It had a very questionably crafted letter 'P' on it.

"It's a P," Ayden smirked.

"Yeah," Percy scratched the back of his neck. "I told him about how you gave me this one." He held up the 'A' on the necklace she'd given him last year. "So he wanted you to have one with you."

"Oh," Ayden smiled. She held it up to him. "Would you mind?"

"Oh, oh yeah," He took it from her hands as she turned around pulling her hair to the side. Percy moved the necklace around her neck and clasped it. She turned back around with a smile as her fingers held the letter between them.

"I'm glad Tyson thought of this," Ayden felt like her cheeks were going to melt as she looked around. "I uhm, I'm going to go pack my stuff up from the stables."

"I can help if you want?" Percy offered. She nodded.

"Sure, yeah." They walked down together making small talk so they kept their own nerves away while Percy helped her pack. He didn't want to leave her. He wished she would be able to come back to New York with him. To meet his mom. Sally Jackson already knew so much about Ayden, she had just yet to meet the young demigod. Percy didn't want her to go off on her own. He wanted to go with her, but he knew that if she needed space then he should let her have it. Ki had always told him that about her and Ki knew her better than most people. So he would let her go and hope that she came back for him. That she came back to camp. The next 

 The next