Draco

Draco's pov

"I don't understand what's going on, why is everything so fucked right now? Why are you the only one not storming off? What did I do? What have I done?"

She struggled to speak as the tears streamed down her face. She fell to the floor wrapping her arms around her knees that were pulled to her chest.

I didn't know what to do. What to say. She clearly didn't know what was going on.

I don't know why I felt bad for her. Why I feel bad for her. Why all I want to do right now is hold her.

So that what I did. I sat next to her on the floor and wrapped my arm around her as she leaned in to my chest and cried.

"Tell me what happened" she said looking up at me.

I couldn't resist those beautiful eyes. I had never noticed how gorgeous they were.

Her emerald green irises, that complimented her light freckles across her small nose.

I began to tell her what had happened. Rubbing my hand along her arm to try and keep her calm.

After I had explained everything she just looked numb. She sat there for a moment, trying to comprehend it all.

"None of that is true you know, I didn't say any of it. Even if some of it is true. I would never say it."

I laughed lightly, "what parts were true."

"Lucile is a cunt. And Lorenzo is a whore." She said quietly. Like she didn't really want me to hear it.

"Davina what else is going wrong?"

"Hm what do you mean" she look at me, now turning her whole body.

"You broke down and said 'everything is fucked' what else is it?"

She let out a shaky breath before crossing her legs. "You can't tell anyone." She said looking at me in the eyes.

"I won't" I was smirking. I don't know why.

"Pinky promise?" She asked.

What?

I gave her a look and she just stuck out her pinky.

I wrapped mine around it she kissed one end and waited for me to do the same. I was hesitant but did it anyways.

"Basically me and Lorenzo kissed, well made out and I thought there was something there but then I walked into the common room one day to find him and Lucile practically fucking on the couch and he didn't even have the decency to say anything after he had seen me."

I was still. I didn't know what to say. I was hurt.

"Explains why she's been distant I guess" was all I could voice.

It hurt. She had chosen him.

"Then I guess I was trying to use George as a distraction, but then he caught feelings and I don't know if I'm over Lorenzo yet so that was a bust. And I totally ruined that."

I felt for her. I related to her so much it was unrealistic.

"Yeah well I just put the pieces together about Lorenzo and Lucile about an hour ago so I think you're holding up better than me." I said trying to lift her spirit even in the slightest.

"OHMG Draco I'm so sorry!" She said looking horrified.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. I was tense at first, not hugging her back but I eventually relaxed into the hug.