Astronomy tower

Davinas pov

"Last night. Do you regret it?" He asked. Worry laced every word. It covered his face. And regret, sorrow maybe?

"If you're talking about getting absolutely trashed on a school night, eh I wouldn't really recommend. But I don't think I regret it."

He sits up, using his hand to grab my chin and turn me to face him. He was looking deep in my eyes.

I felt my stomach flutter at his touch. At his eye contact. At the way I could feel his breath he was so close.

"Not that v." He said sternly.

Then it hit me. I remembered instantly. I kissed Lorenzo. I freaking kissed Lorenzo Berkshire and forgot about it! 

"The kiss?" I ask trying to seem innocent, it was more of a question to myself I think.

"Mhm" was all he said, he was getting closer. Not too noticeably but enough for me to tell. Or was it me getting closer?

Fuck I'm too high for this.

"No, do you?" I ask tilting my head so that if he were to move just half an inch more our lips would be touching.

I looked at his lips and then back to his eyes, licking and biting my bottom lip. I knew he felt my breath the same way I did his.

He did the same, wetting his lips and looking at mine then back to my eyes.

"V, it's kind of late." He says backing away. Now he is sitting up straight with his back against the wall.

"Yeah yeah let me finish my blunt." I said playfully rolling my eyes and pointing to the blunt in my hands."

"V" he said almost in a demanding tone. He was still sitting. He was still looking at me. I knew he didn't really want to go back.

And I didn't either. I was needy. I wanted answers.

I slowly started to move closer. His eyes following my every move. Slowly lifting one leg over him I sat and  straddled his lap.

I lean in, putting my head on his shoulder, I whispered in his ear, "You never answered my question love".

He shivered and swallowed hard. Turning to look me in my eyes.  He took my blunt that was now no more than a roach and hit it a few times.

He took his time to put it out before turning back to me and grabbing my hips. I looked down at his hands then looked back to his face. But now it was much closer.

He kissed me. Not a peck. No this was with passion. With hunger. Lust.

He licked and bit at my lips to get access. Only achieving after biting my bottom lip causing me to moan. His tongue explored my mouth his hands moving my hips on him.

I could feel him beneath me. Oh shit Davina what have you got yourself into.

Then he stops. Pulling back and pressing his four head to mine. "Did that answer your question love?"

I nodded, biting my bottom lip. He brushed his fingers through my hair and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you ready to go back now?"

I looked up at him and pecked his lips before jumping and running towards the stairs.

"Race ya"

I turn and he is like right behind me. I forgot how much longer his legs are than mine.

Once we make it to the bottom of the stairs he laches into my waist picking me up and spinning me around.

"Hey v" he said sitting me down and looking down at me.

"I wasn't with anyone today, I just had a lot on my mind."

It was relieving to hear that. It shouldn't be. It's selfish. But it felt so good.

"I get it. Just don't go and break my heart now lover boy." I said with a smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

Sooo? Gettin a little hot, I have been in an absolute slump for forever but I made it part of my New Year's resolution to write more I hope yall are still liking it.