Clothes

Davina's POV

It's been a week since I transferred to hogwarts. I already LOVE it here.

It's always amazing to be around matheo. He was my best friend and now that we are finally back at the same school I feel safe.

I hated being away from him, I felt so vulnerable.

All of his friends were so nice, except Draco. 

He was quite rude. Always gave me looks as If he were about to avada kadavra me right then.

Onyx and Lucille were the most amazing people. They were very pretty too. Lucille was smart, like extremely smart, im guessing it's just a granger thing as I have four classes with her sister, hermione granger, and she is top which in them all.

I shared a room with the two girls. I quite enjoyed it.  We would gossip all night and talk about boys.

Onyx had a thing for Blaise.

While Lucille said she didn't fancy anyone, but I could see the look in her eyes when she was around malfoy.

I mostly hung around my brother though. He was always with Lorenzo.

He was very attractive, I couldn't lie. But he seemed shy. We haven't talked much since our introduction.

I could tell him and my brother were close.

Matheo had written to me about him often.

Telling me all of the amazing adventures they went on and conversations they had.

I was dying to meet the Weasley twins.

Matheo said he couldn't ever tell them apart but being a twin I feel he should have.

It made me wonder just how alike they were.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was the weekend, I was caught up in all of my classes, and apparently we were headed to a party.

"Which dress?" Onny asked.

I gave her that nickname not long after we met.

I gave everyone nicknames.

Lucille was Luce, Blaise was bini, matheo was Theo , Lorenzo was Enzo and Draco, well I just call him d or Malfoy.

Not much I could do with his name.

"The green one." I said looking between the dresses then at the girl as she held them up beside her.

It was short, and silky. It has small straps and a dipped neck line.

Lucille was still in her closet, as was I.

I had no idea what to wear. I had never been to a party.

I knew there were going to be a lot of older students there, so I wanted to like nice, look older.

"That" onyx said looking over my shoulder and pointing to a top.

I hadn't even noticed she was there, I was so lost in my thoughts.

"End i have the perfect bottoms for it" she said going towards her dresser. She pulled out a mini skirt.

I agreed and put on the outfit. Onyx was a very fashionable person.

My top was a long sleeve, deep green sparkly v-neck, it was cropped just enough to show my belly ring. The skirt was short, only barely reaching my mid thigh. It was tight and black but looked nice with the top.

I put my blazers on, there was no way I was wearing heels.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Well hello ladies" blaise said as we walked down the stairs to meet the boys.

I caught Lorenzo staring, we made eye contact.

He was wearing a white button up, the top few buttons undone, with black slacks and a chain. His hair was messy, god did he look good.

I quickly broke the eye contact and walked over to my brother.

"Uh no. Put clothes on please" he said covering his eyes as if I were naked.

"I'm wearing clothes?" I said almost in a questioning tone.

Everyone laughed at theos comment.

"Just leave her matheo she looks good" onny said with a reassuring smile.

"She does" Lorenzo said, catching by surprise.

Did he just say I looked good!?

"Whatever let's go" Theo said rolling his eyes and grabbing my arm.

I knew he wasn't mad, just protective.

Yayyyy! We're to the fun parts now (: