Riddles

Lorenzo's POV

The train was packed.

Draco and I searched each cart looking for our friends when a hand reached out and almost tripped me.

Onyx.

"Heyyy losers" she said with a smile

She looked... different.

Not in a bad way... she just looked well hotter?

So did Lucille, I'd be lying if I said it was hard to notice.

Her breasts were larger, her thighs thicker, lashes longer, lips more plump, cheeks a nice rosy red and her hips more round.

Lucille had changed too, I knew that with all of us being around the age of puberty we would change but oh my.

I mean I had grown a lot I was almost 6" tall and a lot of other things changed too. My hair was longer, my cheek bones more defined, and not to blow my own trumpet but my muscles more prominent.

Me and Draco had went through a lot over the summer. Lucius decided we were of age to finally become 'men'.

Draco was a lot meaner now. Acted all hard. I was scared that things would change now, being that hormones would have a large role in our lives now.

I noticed his eyes flicker up and down Lucille's body. Then he took a seat next to her. She's the only person who he does not judge for their blood status now. I'm glad, I don't think she could take it.

I swear she was meant to be a hufflepuff. She was so sensitive. Especially when it came to Draco.

She looked at him like he was the most precious thing in the world.  Looking at him slowly. His hair was finally not slicked back in that awful style, he was taller, more lean, but also muscular.  Much like me his cheek bones had become more prominent and muscles more noticeable.

Blaise sat beside onyx and I sat on the other side of Blaise, matheo sitting in front of me.

"I have a surprise for you all" he said looking out the window.

He didn't say anything else or show anything.

"Well what is it" onyx beamed. Excitement in her eyes.

"You'll have to wait till we get to hogwarts for it though." He spoke slow. And I could tell he was nervous.

He refused to make eye contact and dropped the topic soon after bringing it up.

Lucille and Draco were asleep on each others shoulder and head, so were onyx and Blaise.

Matheo laid with his head on his arm, wresting against the door of the cart.

I was the only one up.

I stared out the window and thought.

I couldn't stop thinking about the summer..

I knew I shouldn't dwell over it though. So I tried to rest as well.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Get up!" Lucille said slapping me in the chest.

"Come on lorenzo, we're going to miss dinner" onyx said dragging me from the seat.

The boys just laughed and continued walking.

We all walked into the great hall and sat in our usual seats at the slytherin table.

Dumbledore said his usual speech and sorted all of the first years.

The only other sounds being the occasional clapping and cheering when a student was sorted to their house.

"Silence!" The man yelled and everyone looked up at him.

"We have a new student joining us this year, they are a transfer and will be in year three. I expect you all to be well behaved and help our fellow student catch on to what they might be behind in. "

A girl.. she slowly walked down the hall up to the front. She had long dark hair and a medium skin tone, I couldn't see her features from this far.

"Davina Riddle"

Riddle!? We all turned to look at matheo.

"Uh surprise?" He said with a shy smile. Holding his hands in the air.

"You have a sister??" Onyx blurted, we all were in shock. He never mentioned a sister.

"Twin sister actually" he stated.

"Slytherin" the sorting hat yelled and we all quickly turned our attention back onto the girl walking over to our table.

I could see her more clearly now. She had a blonde streak on one side of her hair, freckles lightly covering her nose she was shorter than matheo.

She was walking over to us with a big smile, a smile that would live in my mind forever.

She immediately gave matheo a big hug and sat beside him.

She gave a small smile and waved to us all. "Davina riddle, nice to finally meet you all. My brother has told me so much about you. " she said smiling.

She was gorgeous. Her eyes a deep emerald, earrings covering her entire ear on both sides, her hair was about waist length, her cheeks were perfectly rosy, her jawline perfectly defined, and my god.. her eyes. I couldn't look away from them.

Matheo introduced all of us and we started a conversation.

"You definitely got the looks" onyx laughed as she whispered to davina. Although I think she meant for us all to hear.

Davina, was going to fit in amazing with our group. I could just feel it.
She had hit it off really good with the girls.

She was so enjoyable to be around. And I had only known her for a couple of minutes.

The way her eyes sparkle, her laugh is so pretty.

She just talked as if she wasn't the slightest bit nervous.

I think I just fell in love.

No. No. No.

Absolutely not.

Okkay so what do y'all think!? Please be honest because I like it like a lot but idk..