Games

Davina's POV

I rushed to the nearest empty space.

I knew what was happening, but I couldn't control it.

I found an empty corridor and sat quietly against a window seal trying to calm my breathing.

The tears stinging in my eyes only made the ringing in my ears appear louder, and my vision even blurrier.

The room was still spinning slightly and I could feel my heart in my throat, and my eyes couldn't keep focus.   I hated when these things would happen.

Theo always called them "attacks" and told me I needed to work on finding what triggers them so that I can control them.   I think he's just full of it and I'm going crazy.

They all started whenever mom came back after a while of it just being matheo and I.  She brought her new boyfriend and well.. things took a turn for the worst.

I thought I was getting better, considering I hadn't had one in a while. I guess I really do need to figure out what causes them.

After I calmed down a bit it was almost dark..

How long had I been down here?

I decided to go to my dorm then up to the astronomy tower to smoke.  I always felt better when I was high.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I think I smoked like two blunts before I was almost completely out of it.

I decided it was time to face my fears and go back to the common room.

I took slow steps the whole way there, making sure I didn't get caught. And when I finally opened the door they were all sitting there.

Just sitting there.. in an awkward silence.

"Where the fuck have you been!?" Matheo yelled and jumped up. 

I probably would've reacted way different if I weren't completely zooted right now, so I just laughed.

"Don't worry about it" i slurred my words, my voice almost in a higher pitch than usual.

"You're absolutely baked Davina" Draco suddenly said and brought me a glass of what I thought was water.

Nope. Vodka.

"You are now my favorite Malfoy" I said with a cheeky smile and walked past my brother and the boy. I sat on the floor, in front of Enzo.

"We should play a game" I suggested trying to ease the obvious tension.

But Theo was giving me a look that could kill.

"I'm in" onyx said and Lucille nodded in agreement.

"Cool, ummm what about never have I ever?"

They all looked at me and finally after what felt like forever they all agreed.

Draco brought more vodka and glasses over, matheo sat on the couch in front of me and looked confused almost. 

I decided to deal with it later.