I mugged his ass so hard cause bro. We can spend time and all but don't keep taking my phone folks.

"Ion even know why you mugging me, I already told you what it was. Ain't seen yo ass in 7 years 3 months and 17 days and unless you tryna touch skraight dick and balls get out my face" he scolded me. Feeling bad cause I didn't really understand where he was coming from but at the same time I did.

"Yea we ain't see each other in so long but that don't mean keep taking my phone, I paid for this mf" I shot back snatching my phone back. He bucked at me, I slapped his head running out his room.

Amazi right on my trail. "Come on lil girl, I know you tryna get dress and get out" he told me, putting his hood on, as we walked out his house.

_______

11:45AM

Me and Amazi finally made it to Escape The Room St. Louis, and he parked the car. As we got out I instantly spotted da guys making my way over there to them, Amazi all behind me.

Once we got over there I greeted everyone and hugged Junei.

"Who this be" One of Junei's close friend Amara asked, looking Amazi up and down. I turned back seeing him staring at nothing in particular. "My bestfriend Amazi, Amazi say hello" I told them. He just nodded his head at them.

"I just know he knows how to fuck good" I heard her mumble as we walking in the building, frowning at her choice of words cause is that who you take my bestie for???.

We made it to the receptionist desk and got our tickets to the bank heist escape room.

One of the workers led us to where the escape room was residing, giving us instructions on what to do.

"Only here can you rob a bank and get away with it! Take a trip to the old west and attempt to evade capture by sheriff's deputies. In this bank heist, you guys will have 60 minutes to grab the cash and go, after the 60 minutes is over, y'all should be out the room with the help of the riddles, keys, hidden levers, clues and so on" the worker continued to explain to us.

He finally led us to the escape room, holding the door open for us as we walked in.

"Enjoy your stay, time starts now" he lastly said before leaving out the room, door instantly ylocked.

"So what do we do now" Tekari asked. We all looked at each other shrugging casually.

"We have to find clues, riddles, hidden levers, anything of that sort and we can't wait up too long we only have 60 minutes" Junei spoke out as we all agreed to her comment.

_______

12:05PM

We were now on the last part of the escape room which remained 15 minutes left. We been trying to figure out the clues but was stuck for the past 10 minutes.

I looked over and saw Amazi mumbling to himself then proceeded to walk towards a picture that was on the wall. He began scanning over the area like he was onto something.

Literally scoping the scenery out.

As he was looking at the picture on the wall intensively, Amara walked up to me. "So your best friend right, is he single?" she asked looking seductively.