chapter-eight

I don't even remember falling asleep but here I am, awake. Staring at the blank ceiling.

How would I now go out in public, my career was basically over, well not really but yes really.

Should I make a public apology? Or should I leave it and ignore it? I don't know but her announcing the divorce right after the news makes me look like an ass.

Technically I am, for making out with a married man, famous even to be exact.

And I can't just drop them as the people I'm giving therapy to, that would make it even more weird and suspicious.

But I really didn't expect her to pull a move like that. She must have knows that Matthew still probably had some faint feelings.

Maybe she planned all of this madness.

I sighed, my chest heaving up and down. I looked to the window, the sun had not come out yet.

I sat up, a few muscles in my back popping as I zoned out for a good minute or two.

After a few minutes of nothing I stood up, using my Index finger to rub my itchy eye.

My feet thumped against the wooden floor as I walked into the ocean blue bathroom.

I sat on the toilet and took a piss. At that point I didn't even wanna know what messages would be on my phone.

I wiped and flushed then put my towel on the closed toilet seat and got the bathroom ready.

I wasn't really feeling a shower today so I ran some hot and cold water in a bathtub until half way and started to strip.

I stepped into the bathtub and winced a bit and ignored it and sat down. I moaned out of satisfaction when the hot water collided with my skin.

I got my washing rag, applied some lavender soap, though I am severely allergic to lavender.

I started washing my arms, fast and hard, didn't wanna be dirty. But soon the uncontrollable sneezing started and I paused for a good minute.

I quickly washed my body and rinced the water off. I got out of the bath got my towel and rapped it around my body, I got my robe over that and quickly walked outside the house.

My mother had always said that, fresh air will clear your lungs and she was right. As soon as I stepped outside the sneezing stopped as I took deep breaths.

I let my eyes close for a minute or two to catch my breath.

Until I heard click click, so I opened my eyes, about five paparazzi's taking pictures of me.

I groaned and walked back into my brothers house and locked. I can't even get fresh air now.

I walked back to the bathroom and did my skin care routine and brushed my teeth then washed my underwear and went back into my room.

I started looking for clothes to wear as I closed and locked the door.

I sat on the bed and dug through my suitcase, I was so lazy to pack my clothes into the wardrobe so this would have to do for now.

I  smiled softly and took out a long brown tight skirt, not thick at all but skinny. Meaning that it took the shape of my body easily.

I got a sage green rank top and a white very thin button up cardigan with flower patternd engraved onto it.

I got my doc martins, a lot of my beads. Threw my hair into a bun and went over it with a cloth consisting of the colors; brown, green, orange and purple.