chapter-two

After all that shenanigans I had my last class of the day. History, I loved history. History made me not want to sleep like every other class.

I sat in my chair. This time Maisha was not with me, which was quite the bummer.

I took out my textbook and a note book preparing to take notes. I also took out my doodle book to pass time by.

I started drawing a body of a male, which turned into me thinking of Matthew. Honestly how could someone be so fine.

I've literally never had any crush besides him. I drew his flawless soft looking dark brown wavy hair as I tucked my own black curly hair behind my afro.

Next I drew his face structure. The structure of knives put together to form such a sharp jawline. I didn't even know that existed.

I drew his eyes. Eyes that are big but have a low look to them. Eyes that are down turned him button type of eyes. Long eyelashes. Surprisingly longer then mine own.

I drew his nose next. The sharp pointy nose yet also mixture of a button nose, which I found quite attractive.

His nose led to his lips. His full, pink plump lips that decorated his face, beautifully.

I drew him with the clothes he wore today. And I realized that I had drawn him writing in his book.

The bell suddenly ran and I jumped and closed my book. I put it in my bag as students piled up.

I layed on my arms waiting for Mr Elgado to come and teach us. I felt a thump next to me. I did not want to see who was next to me.

"Hello, little puta's" Mr Elgado said. I raised up my head and smiled. My favorite teacher.

Personally I think he should be teaching Spanish but his also good at history.

Something or someone kicked my table and it slightly moved. I gave the person next to be a bombastic side eye but I stopped and my eyes Bulger when I saw that it was Matthew. Matthew James.

I immediately fixed my back but sighed. What am I doing for this man. I slunched over the way I was before pretending not to care and started listening.

I could smell that sweet and musky smell of his cologne, Blue de Chanel.

It had been leaked recently what cologne he uses. But honestly the things I would do to him. But let me stop my thoughts and listen for once.

I could feel his burning gaze burning the side of my face and I ignored me. After he stopped being my friend all those years ago, for what reason I don't even know.

I turned to face him. It was getting really annoying but deep down I knew I thought of something else.

"What? " I questioned raising my brow. I wasn't loud nor quiet. A few people turned back to look but I didn't care.

He stared into my eyes. For a moment or two. He cracked a smile and laughed.

I looked away and my mind went into a frenzy. What is going on?

'She made him smile, let alone laugh! '

'He shouldn't be smiling at her, but me! '

'I just wish so bad, like why her when is it going to be my turn'

I cringed at the thoughts of some of the girls.

I pretended like I was doing my work. And I saw him glance at me a few times. Hiding his smile behind his hand. While his other hand was in his pocket.