Enemies to Lovers : 🤍 🌸 Fluff 🌸🤍 :

Hi

NON-DESPAIR AU !!

<<————>>

• Kokichi lifted his head and faced the School's Best Student and yet the School's Worst Bully ever. Kokichi could feel himself growl quietly and furrowing his brows in anger, having to face him again.

"We met again. Is this like a coincidental thing, or are you just stalking me?"

Said the taller boy with sarcasm and a smirk, who was facing in front of Kokichi. And that boy was Saihara Shuichi. He's known to be the most perfect figure for this school and is the star pupil, but, his personality and bitchness ruined the nice and sweet look of his.

Shuichi raised a brow and seemed to enjoy Ouma's anger. Although, Shuichi knew Kokichi was a pathological liar, he couldn't handle his short temper around someone like Shuichi. The pathological liar grits his teeth, tightening his fists together and held in his anger.

"... As if I'll stalk a snake like YOU." Kokichi emphasized 'You' to make sure Shuichi knew he was talking about HIM. Shuichi fakely gasped and giggled with a sly smirk.

"Me? You mean— the perfectionist, me, which NOBODY, can become? I think you're sadly mistaken, because atleast I'm the perfectionist in the eyes of the principal." Shuichi bended down a little to Kokichi's height, giving him the most vicious laughter and gaze ever.

And this is when Kokichi HATED Shuichi with his heart, the smaller male's eyes widened in anger along with his brows furrowing. Shuichi noticed this and chuckled before slowly making his posture straight, like always. Kokichi had the ability to just talk back:

"Oh really? Maybe the reason why your a perfection in the eyes of the principal– is because you probably SLEEP with him." Kokichi teasingly said with a vicious tone, making Shuichi surprised by the sudden back-talk. The bully chuckled and gave out a  breathy giggle.

"Really!? Me? Sleeping with that old geezer? I could never!" Said the school's perfectionist with disgust, his slender finger pointing at the Principal's door as he meant the old man of a Principal. Kokichi smiled sarcastically and sighed. "Oh, sure you do—"

"Shut the fuck up before I get you expelled!" Shuichi immediately threatened with a vicious tone like a snake, his hand gripping on Kokichi's hair as he got even more vicious. The purple-headed male groaned in pain as he felt like his hair was being ripped out, " Owh! Fuck! Let go, crazy asshole—!" Kokichi grunted as his fingers found its way to Shuichi's wrists and tried to forcibly remove his hands from his hair.

<<______>>

° "You two will be suspended for three days due to violence. Which also violates the school's rules and is also strictly vorbidden.." Said the principal as he stared at the two— who were giving each other side eyes.

Shuichi's heart skipped a beat as he heard he was in suspension, especially if it's going on his permanent record and wants to go to university! "What!? You can't do that—!"

"I know your father very well, Saihara. I'll also kindly inform him about your suspension." The Principal interrupted Shuichi's words, intertwining his fingers and placing it on the desk in front of him.

Shuichi's hands gripped tightly on the chairs arms and groaned, crossing his arms and laying his back on the chair, as he was completely angry and also worried as the principal mentioned about informing his father about his suspension. "Even if you did, he'd force you with huge 'mount of money to not suspend me. So, I wouldn't even try."

Shuichi coldly remarked, crossing his legs too as he stared at Kokichi with anger before gazing back at the Principal in front of him. The Principal looks at Shuichi and sighed, rubbing his knuckles as he was completely lost in Shuichi's words. "... You both are dismissed."

The two males looked at each other before walking out of the Principal's office. Shuichi bursted out of the office and groaned, seeing Kokichi walk past him.

"... Oi! Jackass!" Shuichi called him out, holding onto Kokichi's collar as he dragged the smaller male to his face. "Tell me, do you enjoy making trouble? Or is it just your hobby?"

Kokichi rolled his eyes and pushed himself off. "You don't need to know, daddy's boy. And, tell me, do you also like being such a jackass? Or are you always like this?" Kokichi smirked as he could feel Shuichi's anger rise. But, the taller male kept in his anger and sighed in and out, calmly.

"... Just be careful, or else."

Shuichi gave a sarcastic smile before frowning coldly, crossing his arms as he pushed Kokichi out of the way and went to class.

Kokichi watched him do so as he felt a different type of feeling. It wasn't anger. It was... the feeling of love? Kokichi's face became warm before slapping himself on the cheeks, groaning loudly as he stomped off to class. Kokichi's cheeks were completely pink...

AFTER SCHOOL
<<______>>

The bell rung. Now that it was after school, everyone could now have lives outside of school. Kokichi packed his stuff immediately, but then noticed a shadow casting over his desk. ... Aaahhh, great. It was Shuichi.

"Where do you think you are going?" Shuichi raised an eyebrow with a smirk, his hand suddenly grabbed Kokichi's chin and pulled him closer to his face. The purple-headed male widened his eyes in reflex and faced Shuichi, closely.

"Why is your face so pink?" Shuichi hummed and investigated Kokichi's face, before raising his brows and smirking. "... Aah, you have a crush on me!" Shuichi laughed, before letting go of Kokichi's chin and heading towards the door.

Kokichi thought at first he was going to leave, but, he was wrong. Apparently, he just locked the door of the classroom, Shuichi dropped his bag and turned his head around to face the blushing male.

Kokichi figured out what he was doing, and smirked. Although he was shorter than the star pupil, he still could be the top. Kokichi stood up from his seat and chuckled, leaning against his desk and gazing at Shuichi.

"... What? You gonna stare at me like a creep or do you want me to lose interest in you?" Shuichi looked at Kokichi before leaning onto the door, watching Kokichi approaching him and practically pin him to the door.

"Enemies to Lovers?"

Shuichi smiled as he heard Kokichi mention such trope, before wrapping his arms around Kokichi's neck and slowly sliding down the door of the classroom.

"... Enemies to Lovers."

Shuichi said as his last words, before the two of them pressed lips with eachother.

<<______>>

END

°Sorry for SUCH slow updates, been busy for the past week🥲✌ anyways, hope this will clear up anything and will make a LEMON (🍋, iykyk) - chapter next time!

Enjoy!