Rough - Smut 🍋

SMUT IS HERE
just again a reminder that Shuichi is a bottom
Also their engaged but due to Shuichi's shyness he could never do sex lol
Their in the bedroom rn

"Shumaiiii! It won't hurt to try having sex, will it?" The short boy clinged onto the tall male who was flustered by the word 'sex'.

"Kichi–" "nope! I will not take 'no' as an answer, and plus, I'll be very gentle!" Kokichi grinned, giggling as he places a hand on Shuichi's thigh.

The taller boy flinched, his face flushing red.

I mean, Shuichi did notice Kokichi having a boner. "K-Kichi, your...."

Kokichi tilited his head as he looked at where Shuichi pointed at, "ohhhh yeah! I'm having a huger boner because I wanna see you scream out my name, and the lewd sounds you make..~" The short boy whispered seductively into the other males ear.

Kokichi held Shuichi's hand, his warm breath hitching Shuichi's neck.

"Unless if you wanna do this, just say so."

Shuichi thought of it for 2 minutes, he nods as Kokichi grins.

"Great!!"

Kokichi grabs Shuichi's chin, his lips almost touch the boys soft lips.

He then let their lips touch, Kokichi pinned Shuichi down while their make out session happens.

He looks at Shuichi in the eye, asking for permission as he gave a signal for yes.

Kokichi stuck his tongue in, exploring Shuichi's mouth. He then heared a soft sound.

"Mmh..~"

That just made Kokichi hard, he pinned the said boy down.

Shuichi tugs on the boy above him, begging for air as they separated.

A string of saliva connecting their lips, panting heavily.

"Damn... I never knew you could make such cute noises, Shumai.." Kokichi chuckled, wiping the saliva off.

"J-Just shut it..." Shuichi huffed, breaking eye contact.

Then the boy above him lowers to his neck, enjoying the scent of the navy blue boy.

The short figure then gently bit Shuichi's neck like a vampire. His hand touching the pale and soft stomach.

"N-Ngh..~"

Kokichi then left a fresh hickey onto the boys neck, then peppering the neck with kisses.

Kokichi made eye contact with the beautiful golden eyes of his husband.
"Do you wanna go further, Shumai?"

"O-Only if you want to, you probably know what your doing...." Shuichi answers, his eyes glisten a quick second.

Kokichi grins and chuckled bitterly. "Your too kind, Shumai."

Kokichi stripped his own clothes off, while Shuichi followed his movements.
Leaving them in their boxers.

Kokichi stared at his husbands body, the pale soft looking body with pink dusting on his shoulders. "D-Don't stare.."

"How can I not stare at your body hm? I wonder how I got with you." Kokichi grins seductively, touching the boys soft waist.

Kokichi started to play with his nipples, licking and flicking.

"Hah~..."

A breathy moan escapes Shuichi's mouth.