Executed.. -angst

Execution was inspired and yuh

Warning: cuss words, blood
sad gays
...

Everyone was usually hanging around, but it was strange and forceful.
Kaito and Shuichi didn't attend at the hall, making everyone confused and worried.

"Where the hell is that goatee man and Pooichi!?" Miu Iruma asks, groaning as she crosses her legs.
"All of us here don't know." Maki Harukawa responded.

"Yeah! None of us know where those two degenerate's are!
It's just their degeneracy.." Tenko Chabashira huffs under her breath.

...

"No...
I-I don't wanna believe this..
I didn't murder him, d-did i..?
If so... I'm gonna be a... f-fucking goner.."

Shuichi Saihara stuttered as he fell to his knees, looking at his bloody victim, Kaito Momota.

He had been pissed around Kaito that he stabbed him, multiple times.
Blood was splattered onto Shuichi and Kaito's dorm room.
It was one gruesome scenery.

Shuichi got off of Kaito's dead body as he stared at him, scared as he trembles.
"I-I'm fucking done..."

The only way was to lie and drive them to the wrong path.

...

"The one who could have murdered Kaito Momota, is you!
Saihara Shuichi, the Ultimate Detective!" Kaede Akamatsu had revealed the murder, her closest friend as she choked out with sobs.
Everyone stared at the detective whose head was hanging.

"D-Did you actually kill him..?" Maki asks, stuttering.
He didn't answer.
"H-Hey! You male, answer her q-question!!" Tenko yelled.

"Did Saihara really murder him!?
I mean, he seems to kind to murder, a-are you sure, Akamatsu..!?" Tsumugi Shirogane cries out, Kaede slowly nods.
"I-I know he didn't murder that stupid spaceboy! I-I know she's just lying..!!" Kokichi Ouma yells, hiccuping on a sob.

"Alright! Enough with the sad part and let's get on with voting!!" Monokuma yells with excitement as all the beats said it in unison: "it'ssssss Voting Timeeee!!"

The moment the verdict then appeared, Shuichi's small pixel was shown as it was called 'correct'.

"Ding ding ding!
Saihara Shuichi did in fact murder the Momota Kaito!!
Such cold-hearted murderer!" Monokuma sighs as he contains a laughter.

"I-I don't b-believe that fuck..!" Miu stuttered as she groaned.
"W-Why Saihara~chan...?" Kokichi ask.

Shuichi then fell to his knees, silencing his sobs as Kokichi continued yelling at him with tears streaming down his face.

Everyone watched the scene in despair, until Shuichi stood up.
Making Kokichi shut up.

Shuichi shined his sweetest but yet last smile ever;

"I'll see you all on the other side, where i can observe you all..
I'll never, ever forget you guys. Thank you for the last memories that may last not forever. I promise I'll never ever... forget all of you."

He looks at Monokuma.
"Monokuma, y-you may start.."

"No!" Kokichi yells as a cold metal choker grabs Shuichi's neck, making the navy blue headed boy ascend onto the higher grounds as Kokichi tried to reach him.

The filled despair students look at the execution screen area thingy.
The cold metal released Shuichi as he was in a room.

Some escape room.
'An escape room..?'

Shuichi stood up and went around, finding cases that he had to answer.
Shuichi was hesitate but he picked a specific suspect, and answered it to the question.

He was waiting for an answer.
WRONG.

A thin spear stabbed Shuichi's arm, making him cry in pain, he turned his head to the pain but then to the next one.

The moment he was about to walk to the next puzzle, he had to walk onto tiled floors that was being pressed down by his foot, the moment he stepped onto the next one, he got himself stabbed in the foot making him fall back.

He cried in pain again, tears building in his eyes. Blood streams down around his stabbed area, Shuichi stood up and continued as he limps.

Another one.
Wrong.

He got hit in the face with two metal sphere, making his head soak in blood as blood streams down his face.
He made his way to another case.

Another. Wrong.
A dagger penetrated his shin, making him scream in pain, he was limping badly.

'The last one....' Shuichi thought.

....

"This is too brutal..." Tsumugi mumbled, everyone in the remaining class trial was in deep despair, watching the brutal execution of their lovely friend.

Kokichi couldn't do it anymore.
He already misses his beloved.

...

Shuichi had finish his other case, the last case of this execution.

FALSE

Then a thin spear impaled Shuichi's chest making him fall, more spears appear from the ground and impaled him to death.

Blood splatters everywhere, painting Shuichi's clothes pink as the spears released and made him fall to the ground.

.....

The remaining 14 students watch the detective die in such a  brutal way.
The silence was just Despair.
Despair only.

There wasn't such thing as hope in this silence.
Just despair....

Despair was the only answer.

..................

So um
yes despair
IG YK