Sick day -🌸fluff

Ngl this vacation has been amazing, like omg
I wanna post a story so that yall don't get bored😔😔
So, yuh😁
_______________
_____

It was a Sunday morning, the birds chirping as usual, the sun shining as it shines brightly.

Kokichi and Shuichi were still asleep, even if the sun is glaring at them.

But Shuichi then woke up sooner, his eyes greeting his boyfriend's face.

Shuichi smiled and caressed the purplenette's hair, that honestly tickled Kokichi who shuffled to the other side.

Shuichi sighed heavily, sitting up from the bed as he went to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth, brushed his hair and did his skincare, then went downstairs to make breakfast.

He made himself coffee then worked on breakfast.

Minutes later till Kokichi woke up

As Kokichi came down the stairs, he smelled the wonderful aroma ftm upstairs in the bedroom.

"Ahh... Shumaaaii.." Kokichi groaned, he was sweating insanely. His face was heating up.

"Koki!? Are you okay!?" Shuichi widened his eyes as he immediately ran to the purplenette.

"Heheee.. I'm fineeee, I only have a little feverrrr." Kokichi giggled, Shuichi was ascertained he was lying.

Shuichi placed his hand in his forehead, he was burning up!

"A little!? Your forehead feels like fire!!" Shuichi panicked as he gripped the other's shoulders.

Kokichi groaned like a child, "oh please, are you my moooom??"

Shuichi sighed, "Kokichi Ouma, you are going to rest now! I'll call in your members to say your absent for the day."

"Wow. This is t-the first time you've ever said my full name..!" Kokichi grinned.

The other groaned in annoyance as he demanded Kokichi to go back upstairs.

"Go back to the bedroom, I'll go bring you breakfast in bed."

Kokichi pouted and went back as Shuichi called in Kokichi absent.

The blue-haired boy then bringed Kokichi his breakfast.

"Here my love, let me go bring you some water and medicine." Shuichi layed his breakfast on the stand and quickly ran downstairs to bring water and some medicine then came back.

"Here, take this and swallow it with the water." Shuichi gave him the glass water, then giving the purplenette a tablet.

"You know I don't like medicine!"

"Sorry, but you need to take it in order to feel better!"

Kokichi took the tablet and water in annoyance, taking the tablet then swallowing it with the water.

"Good job..." Shuichi removed Kokichi's bangs and kissed him on the forehead.

Kokichi pulled the other into a tight hug,
"K-Kokichi!! I'm gonna get sick, whose gonna take care of you if I get sick!?"

"Oh please, if you become sick. You can't leave my side!" grinned the supreme leader, giggled like a child as
Shuichi groaned, pushing himself off.

"Sorry love. We can hug each other and do what you want when your healthy again! For now, I gotta take care." Shuichi sighed sadly, staring at the purplenette's sad, violet eyes.

The blue-haired then heard sniffles.

"D-Does Shumai n-not l-l-love me anym-m-moooreee....??" Kokichi said sadly, crocodile tears streaming out of his eyes.

"YOOOUURR SOO MEAAAANNN!!!!" Kokichi cried, tears falling out fast as Shuichi panicked.

"U-Uhhhh...! I- fine! I'll stay with you!" Shuichi blurted immediately, as Kokichi stopped his tears.

"Hehehee!! Shumai loves me!"

The other groaned. "Let me feed you then we can hug..."

Kokichi agreed, Shuichi sitting on the edge as he fed his sick lover.

Few days later...
▪︎▪︎

It's been quite a while since Kokichi got sick, he's become healthy again.

He became energetic again, he can skip happily like nothings happen, all of those.

Buuuutttt.. Sadly, Shuichi sadly became sick.

His hair seemed greasy and unbrushed, his eyebags were crazily visible, he sweated crazy, and he was coughing and sneezing uncontrollably.

"Awww man.. Now I have to take care of you..? Whatever, atleast I can take care of me beloved who took good care of me!"

Kokichi grinned, placing his hand on Shuichi's chin and turning it side by side.

"K-Kokichi.." Shuichi painfully said, his voice was raspy as he coughed.

"Uuff! You really need some cleansing inside."

Kokichi teased, "H-Heeey!" Shuichi gritted his teeth.

Kokichi giggled, "let me get you some water and tablet."

Kokichi took care of his sick lover, few days later he got healthy again as they both hugged each other
in the end.
_______________
______

Hiiiii!!!!!! I miss yall so hard, it's been amaze!! My first story during vacation.
Dw I'll start owning u guys favours and post stories you want! I'm gonna come back on the 15th of august so I still have time till school.
For now, bye bye!! Enjoy your holiday!

-Stabbingstabber ☆