Kisses♡ -🌸 Fluff

I'm so happy I can continue this oneshot, I thank u guys sm! 🌸🌸🥰
Anyway, I'll stop talking and continue! Enjoy!
__________________
____

It was a beautiful evening, the sunset being a beautiful orange, along with the yellow and red. Shuichi & his husband, Kokichi, was at home watching K-Drama series, with their choice of snacks, drinks and cuddles.

Shuichi snuggled closer to Kokichi onto his chest, as Kokichi smiled and rested his head onto his beautiful husband's head.

,, You are reaaaalll clingy today, Shui! What's gotten into you? " asked Kokichi, looking at Shuichi who looked back, and made eye contact.

,, J-Just... I feel like due to work, I can't spend a single minute with you.. I feel like I've been neglecting you. I really missed your touch, Koki.. "
murmured Shuichi with pink blush dusting onto his cheeks.

Kokichi aw'ed and paused their K-drama, ,, Hey! Why did you pause? We were getting onto the good part! "

Shuichi pouted, his husband chuckled as he held his prince's chin with a smirk.

,, You know, Shui. You can be really cute sometimes, even when you get mad at me, you always find a way to make me feel jealous. Also, you haven't been neglecting me, I understand why sweetie. " said Kokichi with honesty, saying sweet nothings to his beauty.

Shuichi blushed hard, who knew that these two could be such cute couple?
Kokichi raised Shuichi's head to his level, their face coming closer and closer..

Shuichi squeaked, but, he needed that feeling, it's been to long.

The blue-haired boy inhaled and exhaled slowly, making hard eye contact with his Kokichi, his eyes were unique. Bright, Violet eyes that looked like the flower irises.

No wonder Shuichi fell in love.

Kokichi also stared at his husbands eyes, with love. That unique, gray, dirty yellow gradient eyes, with such thick lashes that made his face look more feminine.

,, ... May I? " asked Kokichi for consent, who knows, what of Shuichi was uncomfortable?

,, Of course, love. " Shuichi accepted with a soft smile.

Kokichi was relieved, as his lips were coming closer and closer to the blue-haired's lips. Their lips finally touch, Shuichi blushed light pink really hard, shutting his eyes as he melted into the kiss. So did Kokichi.

Shuichi leaned back onto the couches arm as Kokichi towered over him.

Kokichi cupped his husbands face, Shuichi wrapped his arms around Kokichi's neck. Making it seem romantic, even though it's a sweet kiss.

Shuichi tugged on Kokichi's shirt, signalling that he needed to breath.
Kokichi got the message and pulled away, both panting heavily.

,, Your lips taste like strawberry.. Sweet and tasty like you. " Kokichi winked, giggling as he held Shuichi's waist.

,, Yours taste like grape, sour and sweet like you, honey. " Shuichi complimented back, giggling softly with a smile.

Kokichi grinned, laying his head onto his chest, Shuichi resting his hand onto the soft purple hair. He played with it for a while then, they both fell asleep.

_________________
_______

Omg, ngl I find this really cute!!!😭😭 anyway, my first story finally posted! I'll probably make smut next,💀 anyways, enjoy!
- -Stabbingstabber ☆