Insecurities -fluff 🌸

I wanted to give yall mercy since I've given you all angst so yuh
Another inspiration?????

Kokichi groans, hating the freckles on his face.
His biggest insecurities was only the freckles.

He always used concealer to hide it, but one day in the morning...

~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi, the boyfriend of Kokichi, woke up earlier before him, he rubs his eyes and looked at Kokichi.

He did noticed some spots on his face, he raised a eyebrow.
'Did he always have those?'

Shuichi shook the thoughts away and sat up. Noticing Kokichi shiver from the coldness, he giggled and hugged him to be warmer.

Kokichi rested his head onto Shuichi's chest, Shuichi didn't really wanna wake him up but he had to due to dice andhimself, the agency.

"Kichi-chan..." Shuichi softly spoke into Kokichi's ear, shaking him gently.
He heard his sleeping boyfriend grumble.
"Nooo... Let me sleep in.." Kokichi grumbled.

"Awe c'mon. Think about Dice." Shuichi smiled as Kokichi instantly woke up.
Shuichi knew how much Dice meant to Kokichi, that was a way to wake him up.

"Also, you look cute with those freckles on your face." Shuichi complimented, "wha-!? You saw them!?
Sorry that you had to see me like thissss!" Kokichi ran to the bathroom.

"Kichi-chan, you do look cute with those, though!" Shuichi frowns as he got out of bed, walking to the bathroom locked door.

"I don't care, Shu-chan! I just want to impress my beloved!" Shuichi could hear Kokichi pout, he sighs.
"You've impressed me with your cute features though." Shuichi smiled behind the door.

There was silence between them, the door bust open and Kokichi hugs Shuichi.
"YOU THINK SO!?" Kokichi happily asks with a happy grin.

"Mhm, why would i lie to my love?" Shuichi raised a brow.
"Well come on, let's get ready!" Kokichi tackles Shuichi as the two laugh in unison.

There ya go, fluff finally appeared
I only did angst bc i felt moody during those times