"Yesterday, Ananya was busy celebrating her birthday with all of us and she was a little too high. The keys to her apartment were not with her, so I had to bring her here considering the fact that the handsome guys were in danger because of her. She was flirting with all of them. Just thought, that you might like to know the explanation." My eyes trailed towards him and I scratched my head with an unpleasant expression.

Extra bakwas masala dalne kon bolta hai esko?
[Who told him to add extra drama to the story?]

"Y'all consider me dumb or something like that?" Amar bhai asked and I shook my head.

"You were bad in studies in your childhood, I know. But that doesn't mean you're dumb, bhai, no one considers you that. Don't think so low of yourself." I said, turning my head completely towards him and patting his shoulder with sympathy only to get a glare in response.

"What is that?" Amar bhai said and pointed towards something on my neck. My eyebrows furrowed for a while until I saw Sahil's hand covering his open mouth in shock.

My eyes widened with realization while I watched my brother's gaze slowly and dangerously turning towards Sahil who had just frozen in this moment.

The something on my neck was a hickey given by the Male Frozen Elsa in front of us. Yesterday, his love was pouring a little too much which ended up on me getting one hickey and learning how to give one too.

And we had stopped there. Nothing else was followed by that.

"Sahil," Amar bhai started and I cut him off in between.

"Guys, main behosh ho rahi hu," I said and held my head from one head, acting as if it was real. Though, neither the Frozen Elsa nor the Hungry Lion paid an ounce of attention to me.
[Guys, I think I might faint]

"Guys, I'm fainting." I thought to repeat it in English to catch their attention. I laid my head on the headrest and closed my eyes just in case they turned this side.

"Guys-"

"Nobody asked you to translate this, we understood. Faint silently without becoming Google Translator for us." Amar bhai scolded me while I pouted getting back to my normal posture. I faked a sob and wiped my nonexistent tears.

"Nobody loves me!" I exclaimed trying to divert the topic because the Hunger Lion might eat my babygirl-coded boyfriend, anytime soon.

"We can see that," Bhai replied while glancing towards the mark on my neck again. I bit my cheek and shut my eyes in irritation.

"Hide that thing, first. The more I look at it, my urge to punch this one increases." I looked at Sahil apologetically who had an expression pasted on his face like he had accepted his fate already.

However, he still managed to throw a T-shirt kept beside him. I quickly hung it around my neck and looked like a chotu working for a dhaba.

Chotu, Zara Chai Lana.

But it's okay, Ananya.

"What is this Sahil?" Bhai questioned him who took a good one minute to think and ended up giving a response like this.

"Probably, A hickey." I wished to clap once for his confidence to speak that. Just once. Because later I'll bang my head on the wall and clap that way. Interesting, isn't it?

"I know that, you moron. Since when is this going on?"

Jokes on you, Bhai. Jokes on you for asking this on the first day.

"12 hours," I replied and he turned to look at me. His expression told me that he thought I was kidding.

"Not kidding. It started yesterday night, so technically twelve hours out of which we slept for six hours so the remaining six hours." I elaborated. He turned to take an affirmation from Sahil, who just nodded in response.