Tell him that an Ant and an Elephant got married. What nonsense?

Tell him that I'm already married. What nonsense?

Everything is nonsense for him, including me.

"You're lying, right?"  He asked me. I made a poker face while staring directly at him, blinking once in a while.

"Go outside and check it out by yourself." He looked at me suspiciously and stood up walking towards the door.

He doesn't trust me. Mean. Very mean.

Within 9 seconds, he was back with eyes widened and face filled with fear.

"Nine seconds only and you're back." I intentionally added the sentence he told me when the scenario was completely the same but it was with his parents.

"Now, what are we supposed to do?" He asked me.

"Let's get married, what say?" I asked him sarcastically.

"As in right now?" He asked and spared a glance to his and my clothings and I nodded with a light-lipped smile. "Chalo, I'm ready."
[Come, I'm ready]

"You know what, ye ghar hi shrapit hai, edhar ek raat kya guzari subha puri duniya surprise Dene aa jati hai," The frustration on my facr was clearly visible while I folded my hands below my chest.
[You know what, this house is cursed. Spend one night here and the whole world will come to give you a surprise]

"Pata nahi konse muhurat mein mila tha tujhse. Kalesh ruk hi nahi raha life ka jabse tu aayi hai." I glared at him who bit his lower lip in stress.
[I don't know what was the timing when I met you. Life problems have not stopped since then]

Damn, why bite your lip by yourself when I can do that?

That marks the grand entry of my simp side along with some not-so-good thoughts.

"Okay, now play along. I told him that I didn't know how I was there. You tell him some story, best idea, tell him the incident which happened last time when I got drunk. Game over." I said excitedly and he kept staring at me.

"So when we were not in a relationship, we acted like we were. And now that we are, we have to act like we are not? What nonsense?" That one question made me rethink my whole existence.

Point toh hai.

"Ananya-" Amar bhai shouted and panic struck me.

"We gotta do that. Life is shitty sometimes. Now do that." I said and dragged him by his wrist. Halfway, I left his hold because that act enough was suspicious.

"What took you so much time?" He asked me.

"This giant was not waking up," I muttered the lamest excuse and sat on the couch comfortably. I felt a pair of eyes on me. Actually, two.

Koi gal nai, sab galti karte hai. Tu thodi zyada kardeti hai.
[No worries, everyone makes mistakes. You make a lot of them.]

Sahil came and sat beside me, and so did Amar bhai but after separating both of us and sitting between us.

"How am I here, Sahil? I woke up on the couch this morning, my back is hurting now. You should've at least let me sleep on the bed." I started babbling some imaginary things so that my lies looked more convincing with details.

I have an expertise in lying. I think I should start another business in teaching the noob ones how to do that.

"Uh, You were adamant to sleep there." He responded and my brother's eyes flickered between both of us.